My/her/his/your phone

(slowly steps in) this is off topic about phone cost…I just wanted to say I finally changed my lock and home background…I had to sleep on my home background, I might change the home background again…

2 Likes

@Jabin_Quaken The SE was announced on the 21st, it is the one I am talking about in my first post :stuck_out_tongue:

@intheend Love the lock screen!!

:3

So… who has an iPhone 6? (preferably the 16GB one)

I @EvoOba

How much space does it actually have? I’ve read from reviews only 11gb are available.

You guys need to get Miitomo, it’s pretty fun if you’re bored

Isn’t that some nintendo based chat thingy?

Kinda. It asks you questions that get shown to your friends and the other way around, but you can also make stupid pictures with it

sounds like fun. is it just for the phone or…? I bet it is… nvm.

It might say 16 gbs but it really isn’t so. There is so much stuff on this phone I will never use and I wish I could delete.

The storage and the iCloud thing is annoying

@TripleXero I don’t have a nintendo

3 Likes

2 Likes

I finally deleted Gummy Drop, even after I made it so far to New York. I wasn’t playing it as much as I did when I got the app and also, thHe storage thing on my phone is being annoying.

I was so caught up trying to make room, that I accidentally deleted videos and pictures from my wrestling event ;-;

Gotta back that stuff up on the computer

Apple is poopie ;-;

@intheend So it is 11GB in total :confused: Ugh, my 4 (16GB also) had 13 in total. That’s the only thing I hate about Apple, more space = way more expensive.

@TripleXero The app doesn’t even exist in my store :confused:

It seem like that, I miss my videos ;-;