My/her/his/your phone

I miss my music, and apps.

EDIT: The SE was released here today, starting price for the 16GB version is 474€ ($538,19).

I’ve come to the conclusion that giving 100 more for an iPhone 6 (currently at 577€ = $655,14) that has a bigger screen but way more space (at 64GB) is what I need right now, even though the 2GB RAM and 12mp camera do sound nice with the SE.

I don’t mind it’s an old model, it’s Apple and it will last me forever like my 4 has so far. So, yeah… just an update :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks guys for your thoughts and everything :slight_smile:

This, nothing is ever the full capacity, they always round it to the nearest whole number. And phones are always full of garbage that takes up most of the space. My phone was supposed to be 4GB but actually had about 2GB of clean space when I bought it. That’s why I use an SD card.

Yay! I’m glad that you made up your mind!
I think, this 6 will serve you long long time.

Thanks, I’m glad too :stuck_out_tongue: That’s what I’m hoping for, chances are pretty high considering I’ve had my 4 for 7 years already haha.

You guys should download miitomo @.@ it’s really fun… Join us… Join…us @EvoOba @Jabin_Quaken @the_termin8r1 @samuel_the_leader @Gatsie @purrfect @LP13413 @The_early_walker @TripleXero @amitrish

(rocks back and forth)

I have graduated into a ninja

1 Like

I haven’t checked it or seen it before or tried it but I know immediately that I will hate it. Why? Because it’s a phone app, simple as. NONE of them work on my phone.

Can’t do…

Hahahahahaha

I had that problem before

And arty @EvoOba, if you want you can just beat up @TripleXero or @LP13413 it always makes me feel better :3

Andy doesn’t have a phone

1 Like

Bad Andies

1 Like

Who’s Andy?

If it were an app I could also install on my xbox or laptop then yeah. But my phone is not gonna have it I’m sorry :confused:

(gasps) who is Andies (slaps @the_termin8r1 with a fishy)

Andies is a lpu legend … He comes and goes as he please and sits in dark lighting… No one knows…what…he…looks like

1 Like

It’s ok little squishy…(gives fishy) let out your anger…hit Jordy.

NOBODY is better than me.

He is, @EvoOba is, @TripleXero is and @intheend and other new lpuies

That sounds more like @scottdaniels

1 Like

We do not speak that name!!!

1 Like

lol