My/her/his/your phone

Me lol

I think my phone froze before…how did you home and lock button break?

gasps hi ;D I’m meme :3

Hi \o

I don’t want to sound impolite but is that your real name? (I’m aware that meme is a real name I’m just wondering if it’s an alias).

Home button has been broken for almost 2 years now. It just stopped responding, I have to press it more to the left and kind of hard for it to work.
My lock button broke 5 or so months ago, it’s cause of the usage basically. It is stuck basically but I’m afraid to open up my phone and un-stuck it. (iPhone services/repairs here cost a fortune so that’s not an option either).

It’s my nickname, had it since birth and I like being called Meme more than my real name. More people call me Meme than my real name as well :3

2 Likes

That’s messed up, for something to just stop responding and it to be an iPhone, they should fix that and someone should be able to get it fixed for free. Evil Apple people…

I know :confused: But since Apple is considered a luxury brand here, everything that has to do with them is expensive. To repair these two, I’m looking at about a 200-250 charge, which is BS. I can save that money and buy a brand new phone.

Just to give you an idea, the iPhone 6S Plus (16Gb) costs 899€ ($1003,73) here.

That’s messed up. Nothing should cost that much and especially for a phone.

It is. Not that Samsung is better btw. The S6 Edge (not even the 7) costs 869€ ($970,24).

how long did you have to save up ._.

Years :stuck_out_tongue: But I’m saving up for more important things than a phone so I don’t wanna spend that much.
Also, I just checked Apple’s representative here and apparently the SE (which will cost $400=350€) will cost 500€ for us instead. That’s cheating. -.-

-.-

Why don’t you buy one from America and then ship it to you >:3

I’ve thought about it. But according to the warnings, it will not work here cause they’re not compatible with the providers and stuff. Also, shipping would probably be insanely expensive.

That’s poopie!!! This all adds up to how greedy the world is. Nothing should have to cost that much. -.- lgm

1 Like

The prices you called scare me a lot. Here in my country you can buy SGS 7 for 700€ (the same for SGS 6Edge) and SGS 6 for 550€. Way too expensive in yours.

I can see that you’re an iPhone fan, so maybe why wait for buying a 6 or 6s version? I’m sure, they will not reduce prices much.

Now you use the 4-th and it’s a little weak for the IOS 9. Maybe get 5s? It’s twice as cheap as 6s and much cheaper than 5se. After your 4-th it will be like a rocket for ya. It’s really smooth.

By the way, the advantage of iPhone: you can sell it in couple of years for a good price and get yourself a new 5se.

Also, there are versions, locked for some operators and another option - never lock. Those might pass for the local operators. Maybe they will be cheaper in other European country and the shipping will be easier.

As for me, I’d never buy a 6 or 6s version. It’s too overrated and looks oh so cheap, if compared to 5s. Looks like lenovo s90.

My only concerns about the 5 are:
a) 8mp camera compared to 6’s (and now SE’s) 12mp
b) older chip
I don’t know if it’s worth paying the same money for a 5 instead of a SE since the SE will have the same tech specs as the 6 and 6S.

8 or 12 - no big deal, as I see it. The same about the chip - it’s not the Android so it works smooth enough (if ya not all in games).

I would wait for 5se though. It’s half a year to wait. Then you have to deside, if your 4 will survive this period.
Or get 5s and then sell it to buy 5se. Retailers often have some discounts for the new models, like “give up the old one and get a discount for the new model”.

1 Like

LOL, that’s so true.

Also, about the camera I guess 8 just as good. It’ll definitely be better than the crap I have now. 5SE? I haven’t heard about that, only about 7, which will be announced in September.

Yeah, I wish our stores did something like that. You can just chose a certain program from various providers and get a discount on the phone but it’s not a good deal cause the bill is gonna be 5 times higher than what I pay right now and the discount isn’t really that much of deal (50 - 100€).

Completely new one. Presented on March 21st. But I didn’t search the price to this very moment. Turned out expensive like all the apple stuff. Found an article that said, it will cost from 490€ in EU, while it’s 500$ in US. I hoped, it won’t be more than 450$.

It’s 6s in 5s’ body. Google for it. I think, this is one to your liking.