My/her/his/your phone

Just don’t use iPhones

1 Like

Why, what’s up? Mine works fine

It’s glitchy
Since iOS 13, my phone freezes up quite a bit
Switching from keyboards especially

Wishing they’d move on from it-this is why I don’t update right away usually :expressionless:

:smirk:

1 Like

No different than windows acting up
All tech effs up at one point or another
Typically it’s been minimal soooo

Windows just has a personal vendetta with Rob.

No problems on my side

1 Like

Except Apple pride themselves on their supposedly rock-solid software. W10 has been known to be shite since before it came out.

1 Like

That’s because a chrome book can handle word :crazy_face:

Don’t get it :thinking:

I don’t have a chrome book and I don’t use word

They were examples only

Anyway no one will change your perceptions rob :stuck_out_tongue: purely logically thinking-I can agree
But then there’s a whole other side to products

2 Likes

Yeah, throwing away a lot of money on an nice looking apple

1 Like

Exactly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I mean, after a while, just burning the $100 bills just gets old

1 Like

Silence robbies!!!

@evooba yeah what framos said. It’s glitchy and it lags and kicks me off of apps and whatnot. I’ve never had so much problems from a update. And if they think I’m going to buy a new phone for the shakes of having something newer than they have another thing coming -.-

1 Like

(shakes Anna) what do you have then??? D;<

2 Likes

Gone with silenced Robbies advice.
Samsung galaxy S7
Pretty satisfied :blush:

1 Like

SGS7 master race. LOL

The only problems I’m having with mine is a little bit of screen burn-in and my battery is finally starting to suffer from Apple-itis. Both hardware issues that come with age.

Hmm, interesting. My phone is fairly new (had it for about 2,5 years now I think) so it hasn’t given me any issues. I’m actually surprised the battery is still going strong. I charge it once a day when I have uni and every 2 or so days when I’m at work.

Speaking of, I’m quite satisfied with my decision to buy a Mac for uni. I know Rob hates it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Battery Apple-itis only happenes outside in temps under 15C for Apple, my phone does the same at sub 5. So not as bad. It’s basically when you go out with like 80% battery, use your phone and it drops to 5% and dies in 15 mins and then goes back to 80 when you get inside.

I know i’m late on the topic of backgrounds, but i have a picture of mike on his PT tour when he was in munich😊

Screenshot_20191119-165434_Samsung%20Experience%20Home

2 Likes