My/her/his/your phone

So, it turns out we had a pair of Apple earphones sitting around the house from the current design (the ones that are like the airpods). Tried them out, and as expected they were pretty terrible. Sound quality was lacking as usual and they leak bass like the Titanic leaks water. Ergonomics are still pretty terrible, but nowhere near as bad as the previous round ones or the stock Samsung ones that came with the S7. I don’t get why people swear by these things.

So, I just found out that yet another iPhone had been released recently. Went to Apple’s site to check it out and see if they’ve finally gotten their act together. Nope, of course they haven’t. :joy:

The 11PM is by far the funniest phone they have on sale. It has 3 times less RAM than the S10+ (its main rival), 2 times less storage, no SD card slot, still no headphone jack, a lower resolution screen, a lower pixel density, 2 less cores in its CPU, a smaller battery and it costs £400 more. :joy:

Hell, that thing’s a joke compared even to my 3 year old S7. It has the same amount of RAM as my S7, a lower screen resolution and pixel density and two fewer cores in its CPU (as well as getting beaten in the card slot and jack department). The 11PM has just under twice the storage (but even that’s optional), most likely a better camera and a bigger battery.

Why the hell would anyone buy it if a 3 year old phone can hold its own against it? LMAO

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah…imma stick with my 7

1 Like

My favorite St. Louis Cardinals player, Paul DeJong :heart_eyes:Screenshot_20190922-164930

2 Likes

U know what…you’re gonna turn into a Cardinal

Screenshot_20191003-123920

Made this one quite some time ago

3 Likes

Does it scroll when you swipe through the pages on your phone?

No, this version of Samsung doesn’t unfortunately

(a evil laugh is heard from a distance)

4 Likes

A bunny is strangled by Batman from afar

1 Like

Why would you make it so wide then if it doesn’t fit on your phone screen?

1 Like

Cause I made it back when I still had my LG, where the screen did slide.

That’s odd, you used to be able to do it. It’s more an OS problem than a hardware problem. You can always use an aftermarket launcher if you want the featue that badly.

1 Like

(punches goku in the throat)

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Goku once… then he dies

1 Like

5 Likes

Time for Spooky season
Screenshot_20191014-121116

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well that one didn’t last long…

image image

**Hey!!! Is anyone else having trouble with their iPhones? With the iOS 13!!! It’s ticking me off **

2 Likes