My/her/his/your phone

Won’t work without jailbreak. And i won’t recommend doing one. iCloud on your PC may not show all the data(including game one), you might have to search in-game settings or find the game in your phone settings

When you got your phone it should have asked to restore from a backup, I think. I always back my stuff up to my computer, and not iCloud. Also, you can’t jailbreak anyways on the newest iOS currently

1 Like

Lets say I can partly understand why she did what they accused her of doing (though it was never actually proved she was guilty)…

I don’t see how, she was the only person that could have done it.

._.

I’ve no idea how to jailbreak/root any of my phones. :frowning:

Get an android device and don’t ever bother.

1 Like

No, I mean I don’t even manage to root these, my devices are like too few people using for a root to be found yet.

1 Like

Indeed, she was well-built and could use an axe with no problem. But usually women prefer poison or pistols in such cases. So, she either went completely out of her mind that night (and then adrenaline took over) or had some help or had nothing to do with it. We will never know…

Btw I am Maria and I am swearing that I don’t have an axe :slight_smile:

A realistic wallpaper:

JK. I just wanted to post it somewhere.

3 Likes

Buttface

1 Like

There might be a jailbreak coming out for the newest version of iOS. I am excited

1 Like

How’s my wallpaper?

Btw… I have the app that protects my favorite apps from intruders :joy:

2 Likes

I need something like that. Only some of my notes and the e-money stuff are protected

My tablet

The name of the app is “App Locker” and the logo is a “Padlock” and green bg…

It is available on Google Play…

Or App Store maybe?

I don’t think it’s available on IOS

Yeah I guess so…

Changed my home screen to this:

2 Likes