My/her/his/your phone

That’s creepy

the second pic is me, when Kiiara stared singing in Heavy)

1 Like

So I finally changed my background on my phone again. With the second one lasting as long as it did, the one I have now has a better feel to it. Still a space pic :3

My favorite two games as of right now

3 Likes

My phone played like 10 Linkin Park songs in a roll…while on shuffle…the last being myself. How ironic…

1 Like

Have you ever tried screenshoting your lock screen?

3 Likes

I’ve done that before lol

Have you guys ever tried Monument Valley? I love that game. especially the sound ambient

After almost a year, I updated my lock and home screens.

4 Likes

And I think this should be inhere too:

2 Likes

Probably going to change it again soon though

2 Likes

You have a ton of emails!

3 Likes

I was gonna say that. lol

Here are mine (Ignore the bit about wiping the home key on the lock screen, I had to use a finger that I hadn’t registered for the scanner because it kept unlocking before it print screened anything):

2 Likes

Phone looks quite lovely this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok so I recently got a upgrade and got a iPhone 7 yesterday. It’s the same size you I can have it in my old iPhone 6 case until I get a new. It moves so much faster than the iPhone 6, the camera is amazing and I haven’t gone through the other features yet. The only I am most concerned of is that of my game. The WWE Champions game I had and got really far in when I had my iPhone 6, I tried to find a login but couldn’t pass by the introductory part of the game…so I ended up making a new account accidentally and having the same name with a lot of numbers behind it…

My names in the game itatertot, is still a existing player…I just cannot figure out how to get to it. ;-;

Summoning @jFar920

2 Likes

You’ve got to try Alto’s Adventure. It uses Taptic Engine and it feels pretty awesome

1 Like

You should have been able to back up everything, including game saves. I’ve had some games on my phone since 2008 (well, it was an iPod Touch then, but they transferred)

And I am just sitting here with my Nokia C2-01 :laughing:!!!

Anyone have this problem?

Why is your name Lizzie Borden…

I have the iCloud thing on my computer but it doesn’t show anything. When I do log in, here isn’t a spot for me to see what all I backed up. And when I go to the site it’s the same thing.

I downloaded this iexplorer and I can’t log in because it says it has a encrypted password but when I type in my password it won’t work flips table