My/her/his/your phone

I still have this stupid game -.-

2 Likes

1 Like

Oops, pics are in the wrong order

1 Like

I played it recently a bit. They added a lot of new stuff but it takes so long to load

I do need new lock and home screen photos. Had these for almost a year now lol.

Cool background, is the artwork from the same person who did the hunting party?

Ha! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. No problem for me :sunglasses:

Yup, James Jean

Me awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I screwed up my phone tonight. Lost my jailbreak and over a month’s worth of data, last back up was December 22nd. I could care less about most of it, but I lost quite a bit of pictures

2 Likes

How did it happen?

I intended on updating to a newer version that was still jailbreak-able, and attempted to, and halfway through, iTunes stopped recognizing my phone. So whatever, I thought I’d restart, and by the time I got it to recognize it again, Apple stopped allowing updates to the version I needed, despite it being allowed for the last month or so. Then I noticed it didn’t back my phone up before the update attempt, which I thought it always did

Now I can play Pokemon GO again at least, and get a new Apple Watch

1 Like

Why do you jailbreak your phone?

Adds more functionality. I was thinking to myself before it happened yesterday how I can’t think of what I really depend on it for, and now that I don’t have it, I realize I used it more than I thought

Just the small stuff bugs me. I had it set up to slightly vibrate when I type on the keyboard, used to have the full date in the status bar, have the weather on the lockscreen, have it take photos when people got my passcode wrong, and plenty more

I’m always scared to jailbreak mine in case I do something wrong or if something happens ad I need to take it in for a repair or whatever and they won’t accept it.

My stolen phone can’t be tracked for a few days now. I’m afraid it’s sold to pieces or something else

With a modern phone I don’t really know what pieces it can be sold for other than like a screen and speakers or the circuitry as a whole unless somebody is willing to go through the almighty faff of removing every tiny circuit component for some reason (if they do that that can probably make a pence or 2 per component so it makes no sense).

I don’t understand why they liked your post… it’s almost like they liked that you messed up your phone D;

2 Likes