My/her/his/your phone

Piano tiles has over stayed it’s welcome. But on another note do you guys all secretly play this? :stuck_out_tongue:
@EvoOba @samuel_the_leader @The_early_walker

I also ran into a Jordan and an Anna , but forgot to print screen lol

LOL… no. The only way to know it’s me somewhere is my nickname pops up.

I was making a joke :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t even think iOS has online.

I don’t know, the apps are in the store though.

Lol no, anyway for @The_early_walker it’s ‘z’ not ‘c’

I have a new phone case….And I’m scared to death of dropping it. And although it is a OtterBox, I’m still scared…it’s pretty tiny. But it’s clear ;D huhuhuhu

1 Like

My current lock screen:

My current home screen:

In case you want the pics: (I took them in GT6)

1 Like

How freaking awesome is the new iPhone? I’m in love!

Wait, there’s another one?

I was going to put this for my new background but now I’m not sure…what do you guys think?

@intheend Looks a bit odd to be a background

@the_termin8r There’s a new iPhone every year, same goes for Samsung phones, too, I think

I’m more interested in the new Apple Watch over the new iPhone. The iPhone has some interesting new additions, but removing the headphone jack is stupid if they’re going to charge $160 for the wireless headphones

Don’t. The background will merge with the white letters of the widgets.

Mine is:

1 Like

Wait, the air pods won’t come with the new iPhone? Meehhh… still, pretty awesome idea.

My home and lock screens are the same, I don’t change them often.

… but the new phone doesn’t have earphone/headphone jack, and the wireless headphones have are bound to get lost. Like socks in a washing machine.

I don’t understand this, everyone is complaining about losing the pods. If you’re not irresponsible you won’t lose them, it is that simple. I never understood how or why people lose their stuff.

Honestly, I do feel that the designers at Apple are not stupid enough to release something that will fall out of the ear, but don’t you see the problem here? The regular ones (with wires) don’t stay in while commuting, say in a crowded bus, or running. Yes, if the intended purpose is to sit in a comfortable chair and use it, then it is good, but at the moment I fail to see it as a replacement for the more sturdy and usable with-wire ones.

1 Like

Another thing I will never understand. I haven’t experienced this with any type of ear/headphones.
Plus, now everyone can stop complaining about tangled wires too.

Yes, I will give you that :stuck_out_tongue:
The “not-staying-in” of the earplugs doesn’t happen if there is restricted movement, unless there is a prolonged usage. But… I think we can live with our differences, you pro-Apple girl :imp:

Nothing to do with Apple here, I just have never had my earphones fall out and I use them everyday everywhere I go. I don’t know what it is, but all of my friends complain about theirs not staying in place.

I love Apple but sometimes they piss me off, and I won’t even talk about their price list.

That’s stupid, full stop. It means you’re gonna have to use their crappy standard headphones as opposed to your own. Or you’ll have to find ones that operate on the same frequency.

Who loses socks in a washing machine? :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s one very easy way to prevent the not staying in problems. Just build them with an earpiece clip thing like ones designed for exercise.

https://s.graphiq.com/sites/default/files/805/media/images/Skullcandy_Chops_Series_Earbud_Headphones_74895.jpg

Also, how heavy are the new type of buds expected to be and how long will the battery last?