My/her/his/your phone

What do you mean?

I think, it would ask for Google Account, and the Samsung Account, the Fingerprint and security settings, all the socials and so on. Takes time.

I’ve done that, but I have to set it up to my liking, get all the unnecessary crap out of the way, transfer my stuff from my old phone and all that.

Yeah! Me always that way with a new phone.

One thing: get yourself a protective glass or a good case. It will cost about 350-370$ to change the screen if broken.

I’ve never broken a single screen ever before. I take care of my devices, everyone seems to have them and people’s screens still break willy nilly.

Sounds like the phone company thinks your phone is pirated :smirk:

Nah, apparently they told my dad that you have to wait 48 hours before they activate it or something like that.

On another note, it’s good too see that my old phone wasn’t to blame for this site being messed up, because it just seems to be naturally crap on phones. My last few replies (not this one though I got too annoyed) were made with the s7 and I’m still getting stupid load times, the words of all of my replies overlap one another. It gives me a box and everything I type is typed on to what came before it. so if I typed “hello my name is” the hello would be fine, but then the ‘my’ would be typed on top of the hello and so on with all the other words.

That’s so weird, it works great and way better on my phone than it does on my laptop. It doesn’t lag and it posts/uploads stuff faster.

Guess it’s the slow internet to blame.

But it’s fine one my laptop and the internet doesn’t explain the text overlap.

Congrats on the new phone!

1 Like

Great news, puffin browser is also now in the ‘theory confirmation’ section of my ‘all apps are shit theory’ because it won’t log me into plug even though I reset my password. And I didn’t even need to because I was using the correct one in the first place but it keeps telling my my email+password combination is wrong when it just isn’t. This means that I’m not losing my mind :slight_smile:

What browser?

Puffin, the one Eva said lets you get onto plug with a phone. And it does, but it doesn’t log you in.

If there were a mobile version of plug…

Everyone wishes the same…

1 Like

Did you switch to the desktop version? It automatically changes to the mobile one for plug, you gotta do it manually in order to log in.

I did, no difference. But it’s not a problem since I won’t be using the internet anyway since I have my laptop.

I never thought I’d like an app so much but piano tiles / don’t tap the white tile is so damn addictive. Almost as addictive as jetpack joyride before all the updates killed it.

For those that don’t know you have 4 ‘lanes’ of tiles and most are white but some are a different colour (you can set a custom colour) and the lanes scroll and you have to tap the coloured tile in order and in time, if you tap a white you lose or if you miss a tile and it goes off screen you lose. Kinda like guitar hero I guess you could say.

Obviously there are different modes and some are on auto scroll and speed up others scroll as fast as you can tap.

On android there is an online version of classic mode (not sure about ios) which basically goes as fast as you can tap. But in a given time limit. Online however you get put up against 3 other people and it’s basically a tapping drag race over I think 10 secs. If you tap a white, 2 points get removed from your final score. It may sound boring but it’s so damn tense especially if your opponents are good.

The closest finish I’ve had