My/her/his/your phone

Considering the things it’s done before this isn’t that bad.

Time for a bump I think. The day before yesterday my friend ordered an s7 from Amazon only to get an empty s7 box :laughing: Apparently somebody had taken the phone out of the box and they accidentally sent him an empty box. The rest of us in college keep trolling him about it :joy:

That sucks. He should go to customs and demand an explanation. It’s not cool when they see something they like and they just take it and repack the package without the item in it.

Wow! I thought, it was possible only in my country…
Btw, S7 is my favorite phone so far. Wish, I could buy it somehow.

Yeah, he phoned them up and they said they’d send some sort of email to sort the thing out but as far as I know he still hasn’t had a reply.

I remember reading once about this guy who ordered an flat screen TV but instead got an M16 Assault rifle. If I were in the guy’s position I would have kept the m16, put something of the rough size back in the box and phone amazon up and tell them that they sent me the wrong item. Then I get both a cool gun and a tv.

Fun little app: That Level Again

What is it? / What does it do?

It’s the same level over and over again but you gotta do different stuff every time to pass it based on hint it gives you. It’s fun!

I found this and thought you guys might like it as wallpaper.

3 Likes

Shame I can’t use it. i use my phone in permanent landscape.

My phone is suffering from IRS (internet rejection syndrome) again :confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

My condolences :stuck_out_tongue: hope it’s fixed soon!

It has done it before. Restarted the phone, nothing happened so I had to reboot the router.

My dad is getting a new contract soon which means I finally get to replace the S3m.

I think I’m getting an S5 Neo, not that I know (or care) what that actually means :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump.

Just got my new phone. My dad actually found a better deal with an S7. And it’s already pissing me off with a spam flood of notifications and the fact that I’m getting a ‘not registered on network’ error which I’m currently solving. :confused:

I assume there’s a way to turn notifications off in your settings.

There is, it’s just the barrage upon first boot. I click on one to do something and another pops up. Gonna do a quick photo comparison in a bit. Also I think the error I was getting was something to do with network activation. I need to wait 48 hours.

So U got S7 now? Wow! That should be like a McLaren F1 vs Ford Fiesta if compared to S3mini. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks, now I have to set the damn thing up which will take forever :confused:

What’s the deal? The accounts?