this is the BEST forum to write your heart out!
rest assured, LP fans know how to listen proven by their taste in music!
I was haunted by the same questions and the same burden but at the same time there was the hardest fear that i am somehow,… involved in all this?
See, the fear you have is real but it can go away like a cloud that you will blow away but in order to do this you need to undesrtand… the problem.
“The truth shall set you free” and no lie can cover for it.
So here’s some of the truth i see.
The people who see the world the way you do, add this high intuition to have this recurring dreams, are a very small margin of the population.
The other side, that sees this world going right and blame everything on others saying “we’re doing this to ourselves hahaha let’s go get some beer” are by waaay out there far more!
Your IQ and EQ of the margin of 5% decides to not bring a child in this world and the other 95% brings 4 to 5.
What does that do to the average IQ and EQ that CAN save this planet?
My dear, you have been blessed with a miracle!
i am not suspecting this, i have seen the new generation and their intuition is way off the known scales!
i know a 7 year old who never touched meat in her life without knowing what it is yet
i know a 5 year old who does rubic’s cubes when i can’t even spell them right
and you are given the hardest task of them all!
to protect one and help it reach its full potential in today’s thorny world!
Because… these above are only the given truths.
not the truth that will liberate you!
so what is that?
there is an enemy of life and he is control of all these crazy people in high places.
and you have just given him a blow by bringing a diamond into this world
one that you will raise in the values that you hold dear which judging from what i read above, i would blindly trust you will do a great job!
i can really really help you if you trust me enough to follow the following directions even if it will sound and seem silly as many “doomsday prophets” do as you describe.
try my rhetoric for a sec.
imagine a guy or a girl who is here for children because of an infinite love to them
would they be able to have their own?
if they did, how would they be able to touch and help the children of others when theirs would have to be a priority?
when a train of evidence is created, somebody would have to steer it.
the driver does not set the lines and the only difference with you is that his window is not supposed to have a side view.
your family is your purpose and it’s the beautiful window you are here to shape
and my job is to steer you and your new diamond to the right destination.
equally hard tasks!
I am going to link you to a wagon which is a little way up front, but you will go to this youtube and hit “playlist 2016” and start from there after it.
I will show you something that your own eyes will not be able to refute, and that is…
that better days are ahead of us!
and your daughter has inherited them.
all you are called to do is make sure she arrives there safely!
but it’s gonna get a little cold and military scary first and you have to keep her safe!
our tasks are equally hard!
I promise, the fear will disappear when you see the truth and not having to believe in it.
i stop here though i could type more, since that’s the reason i am!
because i was another man before Chester’s death and someone new now.
just a driver!
and i will share this video (front wagon) of May 2018 because this is the one that triggered me as the fitting for the discussion.
what you won’t understand starts in January 2016 and each wagon is one month from then.
(after the 20th min it won’t make much sense now, so drop this one there.)
but also check this:
Linkin Park saw all this coming
Don’t worry hun
You’ll make us all proud with the diamond you are about to build!
May God bless your new family with His grace and protection!
And hey… if it ever crosses your mind
don’t thank me when and if you feel like doing so!
you owe this to Chester!
Him and Mike are those who created this train.
All under God’s plans and supervision!
If you don’t believe in God, rest assured nor do i
i only see proof and this is what my videos are about!
I’ll make you see Him too and how much He loves you and Laura!
i hope you and others in here grab hold and see this for yourselves as well.
I never judged whether He is real or not, i merely observed.
Observations led to part D. (you’ll know what that means when you get there)
i hope we get this train packed! no worries bout that… it’s a ship now (post July2018)
there’s room for all!