My first time ever using this right now feeling nervous

WELCOME soldier, no need to shiver! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Take the advice. Run!

5 Likes

Loool :stuck_out_tongue: @amitrish shhhhhhh

1 Like

Hello ,
you will find a lot of friends over here !!!

Me i’m coming from france !!!

nice to meet you :wink:

1 Like

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! I feel more happy now :blush: im just getting use to this right now so have question what can you do on here I you could talk and stuff but what else im just wondering. :relieved: :relaxed:

Just take a look around and you’ll get the general idea. Mainly we just have conversations about things, but we have some pretty popular thread games (such as “the word association game” or the “can you touch your shoulders” thread).

If you have something that you’re angry about then the “what grinds your gears” thread is for you.If you have something completely random drop it the “insert totally nifty topic here” thread. Also check out the Plug.DJ thread if you want to hang with members more often (all mentioned threads linked below).

Pretty much anything is welcome so long as your posts are civilized and aren’t spam.

There’s other cool threads too so be sure to check them out too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums. I guess @the_termin8r already shared a few nice threads you could check out, but there are loads and loads more. Perhaps you might even know of a fun game that we haven’t played on here yet? If so, feel free to start a new thread :smiley: Most of all: have fun! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you I looked around and it great you all for your help and making me feel more comfortable.

1 Like

No worries, we always welcome newcomers. :slight_smile:

That cool thanks

Tbh when I started using this I thought people here might think I have terrible opinions on everything or treat me odd for being new, but as soon as I started replying people were very responsive and kind. You’ll fit in as long as you love the band and their music.

1 Like

This isn’t a gaming forum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know everyone is kind and nice and I think I will do just fine and fit in with everyone. P.S I LOVE LINKIN PARK NOW AND FOREVER!:blush::grin:

3 Likes

That made me laugh :joy:

Nice to meet you welcome to lpu

1 Like

I love to see this thread!!! :heart_eyes:

Nice to meet you as will im just getting use to everything. :blush::slight_smile:
When will they have a chat i wonder LP.

2 Likes

Welcome soldier :grin:

2 Likes

hello to you too:grinning:

1 Like

I’m new here, too. Hopefully this will be a great experience for both of us!

2 Likes