Mike shinoda appreciation thread (Vol 3.0 reborn)

Exacty what I thought.
I saw it in an LPTV episode and I was very impressed, haven’t seen that before.
Mikish! [lol][/quote]

That should really become a new word!
“sth totaly badass cool / sth you need balls of steel for = Mikish” [biggrin]
But yeah, when i saw that episode i was sitting here like [eek] If i ever go to a Meet&Greet i should take my guitar with me and let him draw sth on it hehe.

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]
Exacty what I thought.
Mikish! [lol][/quote]

But yeah, when i saw that episode i was sitting here like [eek] If i ever go to a Meet&Greet i should take my guitar with me and let him draw sth on it hehe.[/quote]

haha nice idea, why not ?
Mikish is gonna go into my signature [biggrin]

Also very nice idea to bring your guitar to a M&G. I guess he and Joe would sign and draw on it. Do you know what kind of color they use for it ?

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]
Exacty what I thought.
Mikish! [lol][/quote]

But yeah, when i saw that episode i was sitting here like [eek] If i ever go to a Meet&Greet i should take my guitar with me and let him draw sth on it hehe.[/quote]

haha nice idea, why not ?
Mikish is gonna go into my signature [biggrin]

Also very nice idea to bring your guitar to a M&G. I guess he and Joe would sign and draw on it. Do you know what kind of color they use for it ?[/quote]

But that signature has to be Mikish to deserve the word “Mikish” in it [wink]

I would do it, but i don’t know. Having my guitar beside me for the whole concert, mhhh i would be afraid it get’s broken ^^ But the status of that guitar would change from “average guitar from stock” to “absolutly special and unique” in just some seconds. I mean who has a guitar painted by Mike Shinoda? :smiley:
No, i have no clue what color they use.

[quote=Zoscha]But that signature has to be Mikish to deserve the word “Mikish” in it [wink]

I would do it, but i don’t know. Having my guitar beside me for the whole concert, mhhh i would be afraid it get’s broken ^^ But the status of that guitar would change from “average guitar from stock” to “absolutly special and unique” in just some seconds. I mean who has a guitar painted by Mike Shinoda? :smiley:
No, i have no clue what color they use.[/quote]

Of course it’s gonna be Mikish … it will be so fucking unbelievable Mikish that even Mike couldn’t believe it [biggrin]
hmm … you’re right about that guitar problem … but I got the solution! Just ask Mike to play with it at the show, so it won’t get broken and it’s value would change from ‘absolutly special and unique’ to ‘Mikish!’ [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]But that signature has to be Mikish to deserve the word “Mikish” in it [wink]

Of course it’s gonna be Mikish … it will be so fucking unbelievable Mikish that even Mike couldn’t believe it [biggrin]
hmm … you’re right about that guitar problem … but I got the solution! Just ask Mike to play with it at the show, so it won’t get broken and it’s value would change from ‘absolutly special and unique’ to ‘Mikish!’ [lol][/quote]

Mike tends to paint his guitars with spraypaint, acrylics and markets. The blue PRS you guys are talking about was painted with markers :slight_smile:

Nice to know, thank you mate [wink]
You say markers … does he just press the markers onto a piece of paper or something and then takes a painbrush and draws with the color that flows out of the markers lead, like he did on the artwoorks of Meteora ?

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]But that signature has to be Mikish to deserve the word “Mikish” in it [wink]

hmm … you’re right about that guitar problem … but I got the solution! Just ask Mike to play with it at the show, so it won’t get broken and it’s value would change from ‘absolutly special and unique’ to ‘Mikish!’ [lol][/quote]

Hey but that would be a paradoxon! It can’t be that mikish that even Mike can’t believe it cuz Mike is Mikish [biggrin]
Daaaaaaamn my guitar painted by Mike AND played by him? [cry]

2 Likes

Nice to know, thank you mate [wink]
You say markers … does he just press the markers onto a piece of paper or something and then takes a painbrush and draws with the color that flows out of the markers lead, like he did on the artwoorks of Meteora ?[/quote]

Öhhh, that blue PRS he just painted with marker. So he pressed the marker onto the guitar [wink]

Well that’s the madness about it.
haha if I will ever see Mike, I gonna tell him about Mikish [biggrin] But of course you’re right … Mike is the source of Mikish so it’d be paradox … well … so then your guitar would just be Mikish.

So about what kind of marker are we talking about ? These bold eddings ?

haha if I will ever see Mike, I gonna tell him about Mikish [biggrin] But of course you’re right … Mike is the source of Mikish so it’d be paradox … well … so then your guitar would just be Mikish.

So about what kind of marker are we talking about ? These bold eddings ?[/quote]

I wonder if he would like it.
Mike / mikish could be the new Chuck Norris! Like “Mike is so mikish, if he does push-ups he actually doesn’t push him self up, he pushes the earth down” [biggrin]

Yeah i would say he used just the normal bold ones, not the toootaly bold ones but…

That’s so mikish.

1 Like

So about what kind of marker are we talking about ? These bold eddings ?[/quote]

I wonder if he would like it.
Mike / mikish could be the new Chuck Norris! Like “Mike is so mikish, if he does push-ups he actually doesn’t push him self up, he pushes the earth down” [biggrin]

Yeah i would say he used just the normal bold ones, not the toootaly bold ones but…

That’s so mikish.[/quote]

That’s so funny! I guess Mike would love it!

Yeah, we should really do this.
I really gonna ask Mike if I’ll ever see him.

By the way: The expression ‘Mikish!’ is supposed to sound similiar to ‘Roadhouse!’ … I know it from Family Guy … someone else knows it ? [biggrin]

[quote=Jats]Yeah, we should really do this.
I really gonna ask Mike if I’ll ever see him.

By the way: The expression ‘Mikish!’ is supposed to sound similiar to ‘Roadhouse!’ … I know it from Family Guy … someone else knows it ? [biggrin][/quote]

Yeah do that :DD

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]my best Mike pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]my best Mike pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

aw I am addicted to mike, too, if that’s how you say it :wink:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]my best Mike pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some more…

Seems like someone drank a little bit to much [biggrin]

Damn, these last are awesome, especially the last one.
Mike always looks nice on photos … and there’s only one reason for this … he’s Mikish [biggrin]

By the way … I’m wondering where I can buy some of these Nike or DC shoes, Mike once designed somewhen in Meteora time. I just swas the last picutre and recognized his Nike 6.0 shoes and it reminded me of his own ‘Collection’ . Can someone tell me where to buy them ?

[quote=Zoscha]Some more…

[/URL]

[/quote]

OMLP!!! My boys :smiley: SOB and Mike