Mike shinoda appreciation thread (Vol 3.0 reborn)

[quote=Sandra Wayne][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

ulala i love this :smiley:

took this at the summit. i know its kinda blurry but its so ___

[/quote]

Woooā€¦blurry but yet so awesome![/quote]

one question: why are you so addicted to mike? :smiley: i mean is he is awesome and cool but there are also 5 other guys who rock! :wink:

Loved the last pics :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s a few in black and white

1 Like

[quote=EvoOba]Loved the last pics :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s a few in black and white

[/quote]

wow they are amazing oO

Yay Mike!!! :smiley:

posts pics

:smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

one question: why are you so addicted to mike? :smiley: i mean is he is awesome and cool but there are also 5 other guys who rock! :wink:

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

Okaaaay, this is just for you girlsā€¦ [biggrin]

[quote=Zoscha]Okaaaay, this is just for you girlsā€¦ [biggrin]
[/quote]

Holy shit, I didnā€™t know one of them, how awesome is that ?
The first looks so fucking badass ā€¦ Mike is a baaad boy.
And only two words for the second photo: Thatā€™s mikish. [biggrin]

EDIT: What about some bennoda stuff ? ^^

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]Okaaaay, this is just for you girlsā€¦ [biggrin]
[/quote]

Holy shit, I didnā€™t know one of them, how awesome is that ?
The first looks so fucking badass ā€¦ Mike is a baaad boy.
And only two words for the second photo: Thatā€™s mikish. [biggrin]
[/quote]

I got pretty much Mike picsā€¦but no, donā€™t take it wrong [lol] How i came to them is another story.
I like the first one too, pretty cool. Mikish? mhhh i like that word hehe, did you know he even played with that guitar on a LP show?

1 Like

A few more :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha]I got pretty much Mike picsā€¦but no, donā€™t take it wrong [lol] How i came to them is another story.
I like the first one too, pretty cool. Mikish? mhhh i like that word hehe, did you know he even played with that guitar on a LP show?[/quote]

Yes I know ā€¦ but I forgot when ā€¦ something like BoW 2005 or Japan ? I remember any video of it I guess ā€¦ or maybe Iā€™m messing things up a little. I most like his blue and silver guitar [biggrin]

EDIT: Dammit, Mike with glasses ^^

[quote=EvoOba]A few more :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I had to check this one twice o_o I never saw him with glasses.

This.
But I knew he wears contacts, so I wasnā€™t that suprised ā€¦ but ā€¦ he looks so brave ā€¦ [lol]
And heā€™s got an iPhone ā€¦ I see the apple ^^

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]I got pretty much Mike picsā€¦but no, donā€™t take it wrong [lol] How i came to them is another story.
I like the first one too, pretty cool. Mikish? mhhh i like that word hehe, did you know he even played with that guitar on a LP show?[/quote]

Yes I know ā€¦ but I forgot when ā€¦ something like BoW 2005 or Japan ? I remember any video of it I guess ā€¦ or maybe Iā€™m messing things up a little. I most like his blue and silver guitar [biggrin]

EDIT: Dammit, Mike with glasses ^^[/quote]

Donā€™t know which show it was exactly, but it was during the MTM cycle. And yeah i looove his blue PRS! Only he has enough balls to paint something on a thousands of dollar guitar freehand before a show

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha]Okaaaay, this is just for you girlsā€¦ [biggrin]

[/quote]

Ok this last one is one of my favorite pics ever, Ara sent me in the mail as well [mrgreen] (although mineā€™s a little damaged on the nose)

this is one of my fave pic

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=EvoOba]
I had to check this one twice o_o I never saw him with glasses.[/quote]

This.
But I knew he wears contacts, so I wasnā€™t that suprised ā€¦ but ā€¦ he looks so brave ā€¦ [lol]
And heā€™s got an iPhone ā€¦ I see the apple ^^[/quote]

yeap he tends to wear contacts all day thatā€™s why :slight_smile: Thatā€™s his old iPhone 3G. He got the 4S now, the white one. Heā€™s an apple geek

[quote=Zoscha][quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=EvoOba]

This.
And heā€™s got an iPhone ā€¦ I see the apple ^^[/quote]

yeap he tends to wear contacts all day thatā€™s why :slight_smile: Thatā€™s his old iPhone 3G. He got the 4S now, the white one. Heā€™s an apple geek[/quote]

So talking of apple he is like me hehe. Except he has the money to buy all that stuff xD[/quote]

Exacty what I thought.
I saw it in an LPTV episode and I was very impressed, havenā€™t seen that before.
Mikish! [lol]

[quote=Zoscha][quote=EvoOba]A few more :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Letā€™s see one from 2001! :smiley: