Mike shinoda appreciation thread (Vol 3.0 reborn)

Name: Mike Shinoda (The glue )

position: Vocals, Vocals, rapping, guitar, keyboard, piano, samples, organ, percussion

Summary:
Mike and Brad form the very backbone of what has now become Linkin Park. During junior high Mike and Brad became friends, and talked about creating a band. Though keeping in contact with Brad, Mike moved on to College and met Joe Hahn. The two became friends and jammed together as often as they could. Mike now raps with Linkin Park.

Influences: Beastie Boys, LL Cool J, Rap(in general)

Associated acts : Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Styles of Beyond, Apathy, Cypress Hill, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Skylar Grey

Facts:

-The other band members enjoy making fun of the shape of his head
-He is half japanese
-designed the cover of Hybrid Theory and loves to draw
-wears contacts
-Likes tool
-Before chester joined Mike would have different friends come and do vocals for his songs

more+…

this thread was started way back in Old school Lpu boards as topic: Fav pics Vol 1.0, 2.0
owners previously (Jade , aravind) , Lets do it again

Post any info from his blogs , pictures , , His tweets , Mike related articles in blogs , websites, magazines

Post here anything Related to Mike shinoda ONLY … This thread is aexclusively dedicated thread to him. What The hell are u waiting for lets roll [biggrin]

Happy posting [smile]

Had a game Club in school called nintendol

OMLP! Yay! Thx for bringing it back Vindy :smiley:

Let’s go!

ulala i love this :smiley:

took this at the summit. i know its kinda blurry but its so ___

By linkinparkforever275 at 2011-11-21

Hybrid Theory 1999[/signature]

[quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

Wooo…blurry but yet so awesome!

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

Wooo…blurry but yet so awesome![/quote]

one question: why are you so addicted to mike? :smiley: i mean is he is awesome and cool but there are also 5 other guys who rock! :wink:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

one question: why are you so addicted to mike? :smiley: i mean is he is awesome and cool but there are also 5 other guys who rock! :wink:

[/quote]

Well, not addicted. He’s just…I need to find words to explain it…I don’t wanna marry him and no I don’t love him (just being clear cause many people say such things). I find in him the perfect personality. Caring, loving, kind, always into EVERYTHING, does his best to make sure his loved ones are safe and ok and does everything in his power to help those in need. He’s really a down to earth guy and doesn’t take LP and everything he has for granted, which is rare nowadays. He sure is no angel and has his flaws like all people do but I just appreciate who he is, what he does and what he believes.

I’m not saying the other guys aren’t. I love them all for everything but Mike is simply THAT guy to me.

I think one reason is, that Mike doesn’t look that bad. He also often talks to fans in videos, on live shows, etc., seems to be one of the most active members and has the most strongest bound to the fans (I’m not saying that the others don’t have a bound) and maybe it’s because he is such a fucking genius and multitalented man. Of course everybody else from LP is multitalented, but Mike seems to show this the most. He also is the MC of LP and if you know what the expression says, it may be a little bit clearer [wink]

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Well, thanks! :slight_smile: Most people don’t understand but clearly you do and that’s awesome! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

[quote=aravind221][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=EvoOba][quote=Sandra Wayne]

[/quote]

OMG Ara, thank you for this thread fangirl Mike fangirl [heart] fangirl [twisted][twisted][twisted]
Yeah Mike is great lol

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]OMG Ara, thank you for this thread fangirl Mike fangirl [heart] fangirl [twisted][twisted][twisted]
Yeah Mike is great lol
[/quote]

haha you’re trying to provoke me, uh ? [lol]
Just kidding, that’s okay, but I’m serious with those quotes … I ready them on youtube.

[quote=Jats][quote=ANVANOPPENS]OMG Ara, thank you for this thread fangirl Mike fangirl [heart] fangirl [twisted][twisted][twisted]
Yeah Mike is great lol

my best Mike pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]my best Mike pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first picture of those last ones posted is sick [biggrin]
But I think Mike and Rob are those of LP whose looks changed the most.

[/quote]

[/quote]
all of the above + i think Mike just has the strongest connection with us fans. he comes randomly to the chat to say hi and always makes sure that everything works fine for us. he is always so kind :smiley:

and he’s hot…

1 Like