Mike shinoda appreciation thread (Vol 3.0 reborn)

[quote=Jats]Damn, these last are awesome, especially the last one.
Mike always looks nice on photos … and there’s only one reason for this … he’s Mikish [biggrin]

By the way … I’m wondering where I can buy some of these Nike or DC shoes, Mike once designed somewhen in Meteora time. I just swas the last picutre and recognized his Nike 6.0 shoes and it reminded me of his own ‘Collection’ . Can someone tell me where to buy them ?[/quote]

Yeah, you are right! You can take a pic of him whenever you want…he’ll always look good on it. He’s like Barney Stinson (if you saw that episode) [biggrin] But okay maybe not if he is drunk cough pic 2 cough
But hey Mike is so mikish, the alcohol doesn’t make him drunk, he makes the alcohol drunk. [wink]

I don’t know where to buy them. I remember 1-2 years ago, he had a link on his blog to buy them. I want them too! But back then i had not enough money and now i don’t find them / i guess they don’t exist anymore.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Zoscha]Some more…

[/URL]

[/quote]

that one is my favourite!!! its soo awesome!!!

OMLP!!! My boys :smiley: SOB and Mike[/quote]

[quote=Jats]Damn, these last are awesome, especially the last one.
Mike always looks nice on photos … and there’s only one reason for this … he’s Mikish [biggrin]

By the way … I’m wondering where I can buy some of these Nike or DC shoes, Mike once designed somewhen in Meteora time. I just swas the last picutre and recognized his Nike 6.0 shoes and it reminded me of his own ‘Collection’ . Can someone tell me where to buy them ?[/quote]

Mike did NOT design those Nike shoes. He’s only associated with DC. Those Nikes are designed by a good friend of his. As for his DCs the only ones you can find nowadays are the leftovers at his store. The SURE ones, are gone, the Pride ones are gone and the special MS/DC ones are gone.

1 Like

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats]Damn, these last are awesome, especially the last one.

Mike did NOT design those Nike shoes. He’s only associated with DC. Those Nikes are designed by a good friend of his. As for his DCs the only ones you can find nowadays are the leftovers at his store. The SURE ones, are gone, the Pride ones are gone and the special MS/DC ones are gone.[/quote]

Ah shit, I thought he designed them.
Well … that’s the power of the commercials [biggrin] I once saw a picuter with him, holding a DC Shohe and depending on the text, I thought he designed them. Too bad…

[quote=Jats][quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats]Damn, these last are awesome, especially the last one.

Mike did NOT design those Nike shoes. He’s only associated with DC. Those Nikes are designed by a good friend of his. As for his DCs the only ones you can find nowadays are the leftovers at his store. The SURE ones, are gone, the Pride ones are gone and the special MS/DC ones are gone.[/quote]

Ah shit, I thought he designed them.
Well … that’s the power of the commercials [biggrin] I once saw a picuter with him, holding a DC Shohe and depending on the text, I thought he designed them. Too bad…

[/quote]

He designed the DC shoes, not the Nike ones :wink:

ha ha ha ha watch this the viper >>[arrow][smile][mrgreen]

1 Like

ME LIKE [mrgreen] So #ShinodasTongue will be trending after all [lol]

AWWWW [mrgreen] steals pic

1 Like

[quote=EvoOba]

Well, not addicted. He’s just…I need to find words to explain it…I don’t wanna marry him and no I don’t love him (just being clear cause many people say such things). I find in him the perfect personality. Caring, loving, kind, always into EVERYTHING, does his best to make sure his loved ones are safe and ok and does everything in his power to help those in need. He’s really a down to earth guy and doesn’t take LP and everything he has for granted, which is rare nowadays. He sure is no angel and has his flaws like all people do but I just appreciate who he is, what he does and what he believes.

I’m not saying the other guys aren’t. I love them all for everything but Mike is simply THAT guy to me.[/quote]

I just want to say that this is a very good description! I think the same thing, i’m of this opinion. :slight_smile:

[quote=Diane_lp][quote=EvoOba]

Well, not addicted. He’s just…I need to find words to explain it…I don’t wanna marry him and no I don’t love him (just being clear cause many people say such things). I find in him the perfect personality. Caring, loving, kind, always into EVERYTHING, does his best to make sure his loved ones are safe and ok and does everything in his power to help those in need. He’s really a down to earth guy and doesn’t take LP and everything he has for granted, which is rare nowadays. He sure is no angel and has his flaws like all people do but I just appreciate who he is, what he does and what he believes.

I’m not saying the other guys aren’t. I love them all for everything but Mike is simply THAT guy to me.[/quote]

I just want to say that this is a very good description! I think the same thing, i’m of this opinion. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Mike = god (but due the fact i don’t believe in god = pure awesomeness!!!)

Fresh pics, from last night’s KROQ’s AAC
:slight_smile:

I took this at my ATL meet and greet in January of this year.

Fangirl mode on: HOLY SHINODA, I’ve totally landed into Heaven right now… Fangirl mode off: ok lol sorry!

mike drew me this cat-dog-look-a-like animal during lpu summit in hamburg. i just asked for a drawing and this is what i got!

mshinoda :3

He is more awesome than most people can ever hope to be :slight_smile: Props to him for dedicating so much to music which makes so many people happy and content

Not to mention awesome live shows where MShinoda gets everyone pumped :smiley:

[quote=nataku]
mike drew me this cat-dog-look-a-like animal during lpu summit in hamburg. i just asked for a drawing and this is what i got![/quote]

wow the drawing AND the CD are epic :slight_smile: u r lucky _D

[quote=EvoOba]Fresh pics, from last night’s KROQ’s AAC
:slight_smile:

[/quote]

haha sweeeeeet look :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=nataku]
mike drew me this cat-dog-look-a-like animal during lpu summit in hamburg. i just asked for a drawing and this is what i got![/quote]

Very nice shit!
Is this the reissue or the original original ?
Anyways it’s great and you also have a Mike Cat on it … Mike Cat > Nyan Cat [lol]