Mike live in Amsterdam - March 21

Is there a WhatsApp group already?

Yessss, can’t wait!!!

1 Like

I’m going to the show in Amsterdam at the end! I just couldn’t help me not do it. :joy:

3 Likes

OMG LISA!!! YES :smiley: so excited!!

3 Likes

not that i know, could ask it in the Linkin Park Nederland facebook group?

Me neither:D

I don’t have Facebook :sweat_smile: I’d like to set up a Whatsapp group though

2 Likes

Has any of you heard of any flash mobs or anything happening in Amsterdam?

Cool. Would be fun to do something… :grin: Maybe play some cowbell?

1 Like

It would be great to do that!

How? With two spoons and Boris on hand, like it’s Boris fault if we don’t have ear anymore after that racket? :joy:

1 Like

I would love to join an app group if you make one ~

1 Like

Hoofd-schouder-knie+teen with Boris

2 Likes

Someone has already thought of something we could do. But we need to get people involved somehow and let them know, I don’t even know if there is a Facebook group or something…

1 Like

Alright great! I think the easiest way is to email your phone number to my email address: rickvanmeijel@hotmail.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, a group exists. :slight_smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/326663838166495

3 Likes

@rickvanmeijel You can add me to the group Rick, I’ll try to be active.

@Nongi Thank you!

2 Likes

Alright, Just one week to gooooo :grin::grin::grin:

BTW, I tried to sign up at the FB group. Now Just waiting for acceptance… Seems a small group though, is that true?

2 Likes

So exciteeeed. I’m currently living in Ireland on a temporary job but I’ll be flying back for a week to see the show (also a good opportunity to see some family & friends again so thanks Mike o3o). I knew I couldn’t possibly miss it.

Btw I’m still nervous about the whole no Dan thing… No news yet as to who might replace him? I kinda worry that it will limit the amount of songs Mike could play at the show.

3 Likes

I dont know why but… What I Worry about is Mike’s mental/emotional state, the Day after Chester’s birthday… We in Amsterdam should seriously do something extra special to atleast make him feel welcome/needed/loved/supported…

5 Likes

What could that be you think? :thinking:

Maybe during a (very) quiet moment we could try to coordinate to get as many people singing One More Light as possible (maybe just the chorus)? Wouldn’t really be sure when to do that, maybe like right after In the End or something… but then if not enough people sing along and Mike continues the show then that’s that :joy:

He already played the song himself in London, indicating that it’s not like too painful a song to bring up in general.

1 Like