Mike live in Amsterdam - March 21

Can’t wait for this! Who else is going?

12 Likes

Here!!! 🙋🏻

4 Likes

Hello :blush:, we’re going to Luxemburg, @OneMoreLight2017 @evooba are going there I think…

3 Likes

Was just speaking about you :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, will be in Amsterdam :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Will be there tooo, can’t wait! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Got my tickets for the Amsterdam show!! Yay!
My baby brother will join too. Will be fun :smiley:

We should totally meet up you guys, 1 big fun music loving group :sunny::musical_note::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Congrats!!

Yes definitely!

3 Likes

I am going as well! Cant wait for it!

3 Likes

Whoooo!!! Will be so much fun :smiley:

1 Like

I Think the show in Amsterdam is not sold out yet…

Not really surprising for me. I believe only one show of the US tour was sold out

And last time Cologne was sold out after minutes , because it was the first headline show for Mike in Europe and the only one in Germany ( and after it was sold out after minutes they added Offenbach )

1 Like

Wouldn’t miss it for the world!

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2: I will be there!

(The first time I will be in Amsterdam ^^)

3 Likes

Just bought tickets. Traveling from Norway :see_no_evil: Going to be my first time in Amsterdam as well so looking forward to checking out the city :star_struck:

3 Likes

yes, will be there!!

1 Like

Im going too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: so excited!
Im going with a close friend of mine, but she has to work all day so we cant wait in line that early for a spot near the stage… Now we decided to eat somewhere close to the Afas and we will see how close we can get… Hoping to see drops of sweat on Mike his beautiful face lol😁

2 Likes

And there i was: totally freaking out on the day the ticket sale started… Sweaty hands… Nervous as ****… Holding my phone an hour up front… And then the sale starts!
Totally freaking out and screaming: YYEEESSSSS, WE HAVE TICKETS!!!

And then one month later: oohhh there are still tickets for sale…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes