Mike live in Amsterdam - March 21

So great You guys all are going! I too am a bit surprised that the concert to this Day had not sold out yet.

Am looking forward to the show so much :grin:

1 Like

I’m so excited too!!! We’re a short 2 months away :smiley:

Looking forward to it as well!!

Not really. I don’t think his name is that big over here. Even in the US I believe none of the shows sold out

It’s weird though, Amsterdam was sold out last summer. And I can’t believe Prague is sold out. UK and Germany were expected, but honestly, I thought Amsterdan would too.

The important thing is that he is coming back and we get to see him and be there to show our support. Full house or not, I bet both him and us will have the time of our lives :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is going to be so freaking awesome, for sure! :grin:

2 Likes

Would be cool te meet each other there tbh :grin:
Are you guys bringing socks for Ghosts?:joy:

Last summer? You mean LP in 2017?

Oh yeah :stuck_out_tongue: It’s 2019 now.

Yeah, Good Idea! Lets all bring a White dirty sock to the show! :joy:

2 Likes

Lol yeah it was sold out, but LP has a much bigger name than Mike does

61 days left… Feels like forever😅

Counting the days!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Can’t wait :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Who’s signing up for the M&G? I don’t think I’ll be signing up, since I’ve already met him twice and want to get to the front row asap :smile:

I signed up, but I’m one of the most unlucky persons in the world, so I’m not getting my hopes up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey all! I’m quite late to the party, I’m never really that active here haha, but I will be at the show too! Just signed up for the meet and greet, so fingers crossed! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck you both! Your chances might be bigger since this is not a LP show

1 Like

Well, last time I got selected, so I met them all, so I am actually quite worried I wont get picked now because of that. But I’ll stay positive :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi! I’ll be there too!
I am new to this forum, so I have got a few questions:
I hope you’ll answer them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Is it possible to pay for a LPU account with IDEAL?
  • Are the winners for the M&G and other contests randomly chosen or do you have to do something?
  • Do you also have to pay to get into these contests?

I am looking forward to see you guys there!

1 Like

I’m coming as well o3o

I’ve been a fan of LP for 12 years (and of solo-Mike for 1 xD) but I never ended up seeing them live - worst mistake I ever made. It’ll be a really major moment for me seeing Mike on stage. Can’t wait to sing along with him to In the End (first LP song I ever heard, and in fact the very song that got me into music in general).

I also signed on for the M&G, I’m super nervous about not getting picked. Not even necessarily for myself: I have a friend who had tickets to go see LP in August 2017 which of course was cancelled, and so he never saw them live either. I’m hoping to be able to ask Mike for a little written greeting that I could post to him; I think it’d mean the world to him.

2 Likes