Mike live in Amsterdam - March 21

Welcome :blush:

LPU can only be paid with creditcard unfortunatly.
De contest are random.
You don’t have to pay for entering the contest. You just need to login with your LPU account.

Hope it answers everything :blush:

Thanks it does!

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU! :smiley:

Also to you @evowarrior5

3 Likes

Going as well and can’t wait! For all yall, if you like, join Linkinparknetherlands on social media! (facebook, insta and twitter! :slight_smile: ,
We are doing some contests, bring you all the news, and also we will be present at the show to meet all you guys!

1 Like

Cool! Followed you on insta :wink:

1 Like

nah, i know people who have been chosen more then once so well see ! :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I think we won’t be seeing Dan in Amsterdam :frowning:

Oh wow. Who will replace him?

1 Like

No idea… I don’t think anyone will actually.

Forgive my ignorance but who is that? :sweat_smile:

Dan Mayo, the drummer.

Of course, Boris is coming! :grinning:

2 Likes

I will be there as well! So hyped!

Counting the days!

So… I Saw fans do this at other Shinoda shows too; People wearing White socks like gloves to the concert.
Or maybe we can bring a sign that says You Are Welcome. What do you guys Think??

That’s what I said :joy:
I don’t care what we’re gonna do. I just want to show our appreciation to Mike, he is amazing. What do others think?

I have been thinking of making my own Boris or ordering one online if there’s a good one that I like. Not sure if I can easily bring a sign along, or if I’d have the energy to hold it up xD

By the way could we use this thread to share news if anything is revealed about if anyone will replace Dan or what him missing will mean for the concert?

2 Likes

I do Think bringing along Boris socks is the easiest :grin:.

Any news/updates regarding Mike’s tour is ok in this thread.

1 Like

I just saw the most amazing idea came by on Twitter: to do a Head Shoulders Knee And Toe flashmob during the break :joy:

3 Likes

Or what about the chicken dance while we’re at it :joy: