Meet and Greet with Linkin Park - or - the day that will change your fan life!

Had one (in my sig) It was fun

[quote=LP13413]Had one (in my sig) It was fun

My very first meet and greet was at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO on 01/29/11, and it was the second LP concert I had been to (the first one being at Capitol Federal Park @ Sandstone in Bonner Springs, KS on 08/13/08). It was truly great experience, and I was glad to share it with another LPUer whom I had already known beforehand. I made up a print-out with all my LPU friends I had met over the years (from LPU6 - LPUX) and had the guys sign it. I was SO nervous when I finally got over to the M&G table and started shaking hands with the guys as they passed my item down after signing it! Overall, it was a great experience that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I hope I can experience another M&G sometime in the near future! :smiley:

[quote=B_Rox2LP_90]My very first meet and greet was at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO on 01/29/11, and it was the second LP concert I had been to (the first one being at Capitol Federal Park @ Sandstone in Bonner Springs, KS on 08/13/08). It was truly great experience, and I was glad to share it with another LPUer whom I had already known beforehand. I made up a print-out with all my LPU friends I had met over the years (from LPU6 - LPUX) and had the guys sign it. I was SO nervous when I finally got over to the M&G table and started shaking hands with the guys as they passed my item down after signing it!
Overall, it was a great experience that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I hope I can experience another M&G sometime in the near future! :D[/quote]

Awesome Story!:slight_smile:

[quote=Kornthip]My first and only M&G was on Sep., 23 last year, in Bangkok, Thailand.

If you’ve read the blog of mike –Staggering Across the Finish Line. Because the bad weather and the health of members, this is why we didn’t have photo with members of the band and that make me sad.

BUT it was the BEST DAY in my life!!!
[/quote]

That’s so sad, even though there’s no group picture, I’m glad you enjoy the M&G ^^

[quote=Purnama][quote=Kornthip]My first and only M&G was on Sep., 23 last year, in Bangkok, Thailand.

If you’ve read the blog of mike –Staggering Across the Finish Line. Because the bad weather and the health of members, this is why we didn’t have photo with members of the band and that make me sad.

BUT it was the BEST DAY in my life!!!

I had a meet and greet i got a hug off mike and chester me and my friends flag got on stage for there show and it was awsome

Linkin Park has only had one show in Norway, so far, june 28 2011. And I was one of the lucky 20 to attend to the M&G there. [surprised] That was an short, but truly amazing experience! [cool] All the guys were so cool and down to earth, and Hugo treated us like kings and queens! [biggrin]

I have attended 4 meet and greets, all in 2007. Bamboozle, Mansfield, Hartford and Syracuse. They were all equally amazing, I got a bunch of stuff signed by the band and the band were really cool, they talked to me and shook my hand and I got to take pics with the band, etc.

wow oO 4 meet and greets in the same year oO

i had the chance to meet the guy’s in Adelaide (AUST) 9th of dec last year like everyone has posted before me it was 1 of the best day’s of my life the guy’s were so down to earth and very approachable can’t wait to see the guy’s back in Aust again and hopefully i get the chance to go to another meet & greet

i am sure you have!!!
Btw nice Transformer picture!!

Ya I know, I would love to get a group photo with Linkin Park, maybe next time[smile] I got a few photos of LP preforming but I was a a bit back so there not the best!! I took some videos which look cool but the sound is crap!!

i bet the 2009 meet and greet experiences are awesome? Just a few persons and 2 guys from LP for about 30-40 min :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Linkin Park Meet and Greet!
If you are in the LPU, one of the reasons - besides being friends with the best people here and get exclusive stuff - is that you can win a meet and greet with Linkin Park!

Did anyone have such a priviledge so far?
I had my first meet and greet in Dortmund, Germany last year on october 26th!
It was one of the best days in my life!

Share your thoughts and wishes and experiences here!
[/quote]

The first time I met Linkin Park was at the Projekt Revolution 2002 Chicago show, I’ve probably met them 6 or 7 more times after that through out the years, seen them in concert 15 times. Always great meeting them, such amazing people.

[quote=HybridFlip][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Linkin Park Meet and Greet!
If you are in the LPU, one of the reasons - besides being friends with the best people here and get exclusive stuff - is that you can win a meet and greet with Linkin Park!

Did anyone have such a priviledge so far?
I had my first meet and greet in Dortmund, Germany last year on october 26th!
It was one of the best days in my life!

Share your thoughts and wishes and experiences here!

my first m&g was in Hamburg 2010 and my first summit was in Hamburg too this jear and it was so awesome

hey i have a question is it easy to win a M&G?

I have been to 3 M&G’s. One late last year and two this year. I never thought I’d get the chance to meet them once, nevermind thrice.

Yes, 1 time. In Stockholm, Sweden this year. Best day of my life, no doubt!
I am not that kind of person who cries in public, but when I went to the M&G with Linkin Park, I did. Omg, I don’t think I’ve cried that much in my entire life! I was so happy to finally meet the guys, I can’t even describe the feeling. It was just amazing.