Meet and Greet with Linkin Park - or - the day that will change your fan life!

[quote=gamebreaker_Jonas]I’ve been to 2 M&G,

1st one at Stuttgart last year (2010 xD) it was an awesome day and i met lots of cool LPUers :smiley:
2nd one was at Hamburg at the LPU Summit (2011 ) this days were the most epic days in my life :smiley:
also met lots of cool LPUers ^^[/quote]

I was at the same M&G’s! Was amazing! At my first M&G I was so lucky to get photos with Mike and Phoenix and the I got the chance to get this photos signed at my second M&G, so amazing!!! :smiley:

YES I got in at the Munich LPU M&G!!! It was AMAZING :slight_smile: My FB profile pic is from that day :smiley: and my signed t-shirt hangs over my bed :slight_smile:

I got my first M&G in February 2011 in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena for Linkin Park’s “A Thousand Suns World Tour.” It was crazy. I was so nervous I was talking a mile a minute and was hoarse by time the M&G was over. I felt like it went sooooooooo fast, but it was actually an hour long M&G. I didn’t care too much for the walking through the line thing. I’d much rather have the M&G split into 6 groups and each group gets about 5 or 10 minutes to chill and talk with each member of the band. I would much rather this because Mike was talking to me while I was still moving down the line and he was at the very end of the table so I was talking over, like, 4 or 5 people and it was just annoying and awkward and my time with Chester and Rob became kind of limited since he was talking to me while they were signing my stuff.

[quote=cincybmxlpfreak]I got my first M&G in February 2011 in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena for Linkin Park’s “A Thousand Suns World Tour.” It was crazy. I was so nervous I was talking a mile a minute and was hoarse by time the M&G was over. I felt like it went sooooooooo fast, but it was actually an hour long M&G. I didn’t care too much for the walking through the line thing. I’d much rather have the M&G split into 6 groups and each group gets about 5 or 10 minutes to chill and talk with each member of the band. I would much rather this because Mike was talking to me while I was still moving down the line and he was at the very end of the table so I was talking over, like, 4 or 5 people and it was just annoying and awkward and my time with Chester and Rob became kind of limited since he was talking to me while they were signing my stuff.

[quote=cincybmxlpfreak]I got my first M&G in February 2011 in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena for Linkin Park’s “A Thousand Suns World Tour.” It was crazy. I was so nervous I was talking a mile a minute and was hoarse by time the M&G was over. I felt like it went sooooooooo fast, but it was actually an hour long M&G. I didn’t care too much for the walking through the line thing. I’d much rather have the M&G split into 6 groups and each group gets about 5 or 10 minutes to chill and talk with each member of the band. I would much rather this because Mike was talking to me while I was still moving down the line and he was at the very end of the table so I was talking over, like, 4 or 5 people and it was just annoying and awkward and my time with Chester and Rob became kind of limited since he was talking to me while they were signing my stuff.

[quote=LP_Freak_][quote=gamebreaker_Jonas]I’ve been to 2 M&G,

1st one at Stuttgart last year (2010 xD) it was an awesome day and i met lots of cool LPUers :smiley:
2nd one was at Hamburg at the LPU Summit (2011 ) this days were the most epic days in my life :smiley:
also met lots of cool LPUers ^^[/quote]

I was at the same M&G’s! Was amazing! At my first M&G I was so lucky to get photos with Mike and Phoenix and the I got the chance to get this photos signed at my second M&G, so amazing!!! :D[/quote]

Wow I bet u guys did :slight_smile: so envious ^^ well maybe one day :smiley:

I actually never won a ticket to M&G since LPU6. I’ve been at 5 shows so far.

But I went to Chicago summit, which was great and included m&g! Way to meet the band!

And then I went to open to everybody m&g in Vegas at Club Tattoo. I’ll probably never do open m&gs again. (LPU only). 5 hrs total of waiting and I barely had time to open my my mouth to say hi. Band didn’t look very excited either…No communication, doesnt worth it…and I’m not hunting for autographs.

[quote=Skyolker]I actually never won a ticket to M&G since LPU6. I’ve been at 5 shows so far.

But I went to Chicago summit, which was great and included m&g! Way to meet the band!

And then I went to open to everybody m&g in Vegas at Club Tattoo. I’ll probably never do open m&gs again. (LPU only). 5 hrs total of waiting and I barely had time to open my my mouth to say hi. Band didn’t look very excited either…No communication, doesnt worth it…and I’m not hunting for autographs.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Skyolker]I actually never won a ticket to M&G since LPU6. I’ve been at 5 shows so far.

[quote=Skyolker][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Skyolker]I actually never won a ticket to M&G since LPU6. I’ve been at 5 shows so far.

You will young padaFan, you will…[ugeek]

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Skyolker][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Skyolker]I actually never won a ticket to M&G since LPU6. I’ve been at 5 shows so far.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Skyolker][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Skyolker]I actually never won a ticket to M&G since LPU6. I’ve been at 5 shows so far.

I’ve never been to one but i really wanna go although I’m scared I’ll just stand there and wont be able to say anything :confused:

I am still fairly new to this awsome sight, but i also had a dream to meet the band i have loved for yrs and i got that wish this yr since adam made the aconcement that they are now giveing out yr memberships for only 25 dollars. Thats rly cool but im of the ppl that paid the 60 dollars before they posted this, and i get my free M&G pass now and i couldn’t be more excited im already nervous idk what im going to say ik its going to be life changeing as a fan. Though but i just need to figure out what im going to say i got time i just didn’t think id get the chance of a lifetime so quickly, i couldn’t be more happy so i hope to let everyone know how my exsperience wher on that speical night i cant wait… [mrgreen]

Omg meto lol im so nervous, my frist M&G im deffently looking forward to it but idk if ill freaze up but i hope to take lots of pics and some vids then share them i hope to remember it all after its all said and done and i come back on here to share what i have exseprieced. Im also looking to going to my frist summint to just hope it will be close to me again, so i can go this time but i dought it i think i missed my chance last yr when they had the summit in Chicago and im from michigan i hope thats not true and they have one near me again [heart]

Omg meto lol im so nervous, my frist M&G im deffently looking forward to it but idk if ill freaze up but i hope to take lots of pics and some vids then share them i hope to remember it all after its all said and done and i come back on here to share what i have exseprieced. Im also looking to going to my frist summint to just hope it will be close to me again, so i can go this time but i dought it i think i missed my chance last yr when they had the summit in Chicago and im from michigan i hope thats not true and they have one near me again [heart][/quote]

dont worry u will not freeze up LPU staff will talk you through what to do and how to behave! Just follow what they tell you and trust me u will be fine!

The meet and greet I went to was pretty surreal. Like, I knew what the LP guys looked like, and who I was looking for, and such, but up until then, they had been voices and pictures and videos. 2-dimensional. Seeing them in front of me, as living, breathing human beings was just out of this world. It took me forever to believe I was actually there.

The experience is totally worth it.

i won a M&G for the Stuttgart show in 2010, but couldnt attend, so bummer :frowning:
but i was at the summit in Hamburg so my sadness was gone xD

The first time i meet them was in Hamburg 2003 after the show it was not really a meet & greet. But these moment changed my life!!!I just have autographs beause they was in a hurry.

I remembered still how mike said:“sorry i have wet hair!I can´t give it to u!” because someone ask him for his cap. XD

I had a LPU M&G 2.8.2009 in Gräfenheinichen and it was absolutly amazing. Mike Shinoda draw something in my diary. :smiley: It was a really cool location. I´m sad i had tha chance to make a picture with phi but not with mike just from mike. Because i was to shy to ask,. I hate myself for that and i hope so to get a chance to take a pic with him sooner or later. :frowning: