Meet and Greet with Linkin Park - or - the day that will change your fan life!

Linkin Park Meet and Greet!
If you are in the LPU, one of the reasons - besides being friends with the best people here and get exclusive stuff - is that you can win a meet and greet with Linkin Park!

Did anyone have such a priviledge so far?
I had my first meet and greet in Dortmund, Germany last year on october 26th!
It was one of the best days in my life!

Share your thoughts and wishes and experiences here!

I’ve been to a Meet & Greet. It was so surreal. My favorite band, whom I had always seen on the internet, were right in front of me, and talking to me. Fantastic experience, and one that I shall not forget.

Both the Newcastle Australia M&G + Show and Sydney Australia LPU summit + show are nights I will never forget. Best experience ever.

i was at 2 m&g’s, for sure one of the best days in my life :slight_smile:

i was at the summit in hamburg this year. and this was the best thing that ever happened to me :smiley:

I had my first M&G with the guys last year at October 22nd. Totally amazing!!! :smiley: And I was so lucky to get a photo with Mike and PHX!! :slight_smile:
And the second M&G was at the LPU Summit in Hamburg, won’t forget these days again!! :smiley:

THANK YOU LINKIN PARK!!!

I was at 2 M&Gs :smiley: one was in Berlin 2010 and the other was in Leipzig 2011

A M&G with Linkin Park is definitely the most precious gift for a fan [wink]
I’ve had the opportunity and the luck to meet them twice so far. The very 1st time was in Paris last year on October 25th and the 2nd time was even better because it was during the LPU Summit in Hamburg, which is probably my best memory.
Roll on the next one then!!!

November 9, 2010 +M & G Lg arena Birmingham , Uk
November 11, 2010 O2 Arena , London UK [ LPU summit ]
June 12 Linkin Park sunday , Download Fest "11 , Donnigton , UK
July 4 th I tunes festival 2011 , London, Uk

best DAYS OF MY life

me and Holy shinoda >>>

Four M&G’s so far…
2010 in Hamburg, Germany
2011 in Stockholm, Sweden
2011 in Leipzig, Germany
2011 in Hamburg, Germany (LPU Summit)

Good times… in fact, the best time of my life :slight_smile:

I’ve been to two Meet&Greets already. First one in Santiago, Chile, on Oct 9th, 2010, which was awesome for being the first time seeing LP, and the second one was in Phoenix, AZ, on Feb 28th, 2011, and it was an awesome day cuz besides being part of the M&G and winning a Projekt Rev Art Book, I had the chance to go backstage for being a friend of Chester’s brother, who took me to the concert :smiley:

2 meet and greets to date. Wouldn’t mind going to a Summit but doubt that will happen.

My first and only M&G so far was on Oct. 7 last year, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Best day of my entire life. I will never forget the way I felt when I first saw the guys walking toward us.

I forgot to add that while we were waiting for the LPHQ guys to come pick us up at the designated gate, we ran into Fiore. GREAT GUY!

I’ve only had one and that was in Atlanta, GA in 2011. It was great :D!

lets see 1 FM meet and greet and 2 LP meet and greets. all were very pleasant

One M&G so far and it was at the LPU Summit in Hamburg. It was an amazing experience and a day I will never forget.

Lucky You, I still need to get a M&G. They been here sometimes but I really haven’t gotten around to go unfortunately :(. I’m hoping soon, very soon when they come back I gotta rush out and buy me some tickets :slight_smile:

I’ve been to the LPU Summit in Hamburg and to 2 Linkin Park’s shows (in one of them i also had the opportunity for the M&G but i didn’t read the email where there was the confirmation so i didn’t go, yeah, that really sucks! xD -.-)

[quote=Pez]Both the Newcastle Australia M&G + Show and Sydney Australia LPU summit + show are nights I will never forget. Best experience ever.

[quote=Pioneer0]Four M&G’s so far…
2010 in Hamburg, Germany
2011 in Stockholm, Sweden
2011 in Leipzig, Germany
2011 in Hamburg, Germany (LPU Summit)

Good times… in fact, the best time of my life :)[/quote]

4 meet and greets oO

Lucky you

but the “lpu rules” said “only 1 m&g” during a tour.
you had 2 through the eurpean summer 2011 :wink:
Lucky!