Make a wish- wish granted

Granted, but Chester has to die. :sob:

Granted, but only for today when the radios play tribute to Chester :sob:
(Yes, the radios played Talking To Myself, Battle Symphony, One More Light and other songs that they hadn’t played in many many years.)

Bec careful what you wish for indeed :sob:

I wish I will stop blaming myself :sob:

You will stop blaming yourself and you will recover very soon…time will take away your sorrow…have strength @samuel_the_leader

I wish Chester’s death was a bad dream …

I wish they don’t exploit his death in merchandise or t shirt let him rest in peace already.

Granted, @lorenzoerr and other staff in the LPU are working on it.

I wish there will be an enormous thunderstorm to wash away the pain:

only this is going on here…

There is a reason why @rorymcgarrett wanted to move here:

@Honey8 it is dry season in summer over here, so even if it is 100% cloudy, it is still quite unlikely to rain.

Yesterday was raining. I want warmth. But i am too sad to go anywhere

the last hour it was raining …madly
but now its sunny… :confused: Weird weather!

I can hear the rain from my bed.

I wish Chester was alive I can’t listen to one more light my eyes and nose gets real watery pain in my throat for supresing my emotions.

1 Like

(speechless…Can’t find words to inspire you)

1 Like

I wish to go up to Mike and hug him right now. (I wonder how he’s feeling)

2 Likes

I know I wouldn’t be able to talk to anyone it hurts to talk about it the 3 phase of coping with death denial anger depression and don’t commit suicide there’s people that will miss you and love you even when you feel you lost everything.

1 Like

Yup. At first I thought it was a hoax (there were lots of hoaxes in the past), so I initially believed what @georkost posted about it being debunked.

Then I was angry that Talinda left him alone that night. After that I was like, if he wanted to have a vigil for Chris Cornell (based on what I read), he should have visited Vicky Cornell instead of letting her spend the night alone to face what should have been her husband’s birthday. (A few years ago, I read that Wayne Static’s wife commited suicide a year or so after Wayne passed away)

I know what stage I’m at.

Oh yes… i would love to hug him. I am sure he is feeling very bad.
I saw on twitter he changed his profile pic to the five sides hexagon. No more Linkin Park. Circle is not complete anymore.

1 Like

Hey guys, we are doing everything we can to take down the fake merchandise.
Don’t buy that stuff.

5 Likes

I wish my LP family recover soon

1 Like

Trying to:

Finally converted to gif:

1 Like