Make a wish- wish granted

Granted, but Miley would take her place. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I wish Fort Minor will release another album.

Actually I can stand dressed miley…At least she can sing!! :slight_smile:

Granted ,fort minor will release his baby album until the day before he met Brad

I wish I could see every edward norton movie in one night!

@the_termin8r must be saying eww now.

Huh? I’m confused?

His album with photos from when he was a baby

I am not a miley fan , but she is not as talentless as minaj

Granted, a local cinema will play a marathon of his movies starting from midnight. But you’ll have to pay the ticket price of a normal movie ticket multiplied by the number of movies in the marathon :stuck_out_tongue:

Right :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve seen some of his baby photos, I read somewhere that the only photos of him shirtless is when he was a baby :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, speaking of shirtlessness, so I wish Mike Shinoda would take off his shirt in public, and someone would take a photo of that and post it on the Internet. (I know this is actually @gatsie’s wish, but oops:

Oops indeed…)

1 Like

30+ movies ×7,50 € ??? Oh my!!!
This and the one from the haloween in Dave’s instagram, maybe there isn’t another one…There is also a photoshopped one that circles instagram in which he is posing shirtless and he is very toned…No way!!! Simple as that!!!

I wish I could wake up in the morning having the perfect body!!:joy:

Wish granted he would take his shirt of and he will wear a t shirt!!!
Come on Mike would never do that, I am sure that nobody believes that this could happen!!!

Underneath? Right.

@gatsie does. Obviously it has always been done off-camera and away from other people…

Which are you referring to?

Granted, but it would only remain perfect if you don’t move about. (E.g. if you go to the bathroom to see yourself in the mirror, you would have already ruined the perfect body :laughing:)

That’s harsh!!!
“This” was a mistake…
I guess that behind the scenes he changes clothes!!!
Imagine a concert where all of them take their shirts off people would be curious…Is it the backstreet boys or L.P. ???

Make a wish!!

I wish to move house to a different city. (The previous time you made me move into my neighbour’s :P)

Granted you will move your feet to the next city by walking and later that day you will return home :grinning:

I wish I had 4 hands more just for knitting

Damn you, but I’ve ever cycled to the next city and then cycled back. (Blamed my father for doing that at that time)

I wish to go swimming (I just remembered that I cannot snorkel in saltwater as the snorkel ends up too salty in my mouth)

Wish granted there is a inflatable pool at your doorstep!!! You can swim in there :slight_smile:

I wish I could learn how to play the guitar!

Lol, that was from a long, long time ago, when I was like three. (And as always, I bursted it, just like the beanbag) Ok I’ll let someone take over in granting wishes.

Aawww this was my wish too …
Ok you will learn guitar but when you will play your first song in front of others…your strings will break.
(This one’s good…mine was worser)

I wish i will be able to complete that ballad today…its left since many days…:relaxed:

Granted, but it will be completed terribly. A five year old could do better than that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh dear, an extremely hot air mass is going to move over my area. I wish the hot air mass will move somewhere else other than my area.

granted but a very bad storm is gonna come soon…increased wind speed 3x

Haha, actually this was cropped from yesterday, yesterday I was right that the weather forecast was wrong, @Honey8 and it did rain heavily yesterday.

(Both pics from yesterday, I know it’s rather confusing)

:joy: congo for yesterday!
Well , enjoy today’s weather…:wink:
Here its rainy season…nice , but the humidity is very high…

Ok i wish that someone gifts me great drawing tools :relaxed: