Make a wish- wish granted

Granted the new warercolors for babies (great tools for their brains!) are all yours

I wish I had more courage!

1 Like

Lol

Granted! You have so much courage…you just dont need anyone for any problem! You can solve all your problems yourself. :relaxed:

That is a dream :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont worry your dream will come true some day!!:relaxed::relaxed::blush::smiley:

I guess 200 years to wait is not much time!!!:grinning::grinning:

Lol😂. Then you will be enjoying lot of summers due to global warming!!

Will there be sea to swim or I will just melt from the heat??

Congo? No, I don’t want my weather to be like the Congo, it’s too hot there :persevere:[quote=“georkost, post:247, topic:29773, full:true”]
Will there be sea to swim or I will just melt from the heat??
[/quote]

Well, the sea level will surely rise, so there will be a lot more sea to swim in :stuck_out_tongue:

Cloudy but still incredibly warm, but at least it’s not 36°C lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sure you will love it!!!

I wish @georkost will stop lying.

Granted, I will tell only twisted truths!

1 Like

You are twisted!!! :rage:

1 Like

It happens when you are exposed to high temperatures for a long period of time!!!

I wish @samuel_the_leader could see what an amazing and above all humble person I am !!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh nice…its 27 here👍

Granted, @samuel_the_leader sees you as humble as in humbled by lack of money (otherwise you would have already moved house to the tropics) You are also seen having an amazing sense of sarcasm.[quote=“Honey8, post:240, topic:29773”]
but the humidity is very high…
[/quote]
Yup, 72% :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Does anyone want to stop by for a coffee in the next 4 days???

its 84 here :smirk:

Flat out no.

Now apparently 100% :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Great then…enjoy the humidity!! 97 is normal here…yesterday was lucky. Have fun with 100% humidity!!!