LPU11 packages being shipped soon?

Mines shipped the 14th So I am hopin pretty soon to have the package in my hands :). of course I said the same thing about LPU9 and it took a month xD lol

My package shipped yesterday, so happy!!! Hope I’ll receive it in a month… russian post is horrible in holidays…

any chance of getting tracking numbers?

[quote=ivan_astahov]My package shipped yesterday, so happy!!! Hope I’ll receive it in a month… russian post is horrible in holidays…

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ivan_astahov]My package shipped yesterday, so happy!!! Hope I’ll receive it in a month… russian post is horrible in holidays…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Same with german post :smiley:
[/quote]
Leider :wink:
[/quote]

Yes, I hope they gonna do it before christmas.
Anyone from Germany who already got his package ? I mean, how long does a normal shipment from the US to Germany take ? It seems a little bit weird, that it didn’t arrive yet, it’s not that far from Hamburg to over here…

[quote=ivan_astahov]My package shipped yesterday, so happy!!! Hope I’ll receive it in a month… russian post is horrible in holidays…
[/quote]

Lucky! Mine still says “ready” -.-

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Same with german post :smiley:
[/quote]
[/quote]

Anyone from Germany who already got his package ? I mean, how long does a normal shipment from the US to Germany take ? It seems a little bit weird, that it didn’t arrive yet, it’s not that far from Hamburg to over here…

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Same with german post :smiley:
[/quote]
[/quote]

Still display"ready" [smile][cry]

not bad :wink:

I just received my LPU11 CD so I guess the packages won’t be that long to go now

[quote=colinreid]I just received my LPU11 CD so I guess the packages won’t be that long to go now

[quote=colinreid]I just received my LPU11 CD so I guess the packages won’t be that long to go now

[/quote]

Wait…you got the cd alone? It didn’t come with the package? :S
And yeah, mine still says “ready” :confused:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=colinreid]I just received my LPU11 CD so I guess the packages won’t be that long to go now

only come on CD is very rare.

only come on CD is very rare.

My status says still ready :open_mouth:
It´s curious I´m a member of LPU11 since launch and most of the others I know has status fullfilled or got their package already

[quote=schatti][/quote]

You’re not the only one. My package was supposed to be shipped on the 7th but it still says “ready” as well :confused:

[quote=schatti]My status says still ready :open_mouth:
It´s curious I´m a member of LPU11 since launch and most of the others I know has status fullfilled or got their package already[/quote]
Me too. We hope to change this week.