LPU11 packages being shipped soon?

I still haven’t got my LPUX package. Hope 11 package I’ll got more faster and without any problems.

when did you join LPUX?

Thanks for the information Stephanie [wink]

when did you join LPUX?
[/quote]

May 3, 2011. Problem is fixed and my pack is coming I think :wink:

when did you join LPUX?

[quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,
Stephanie from LPUHQ here. The packages that were purchased from launch through Dec 11 will all be put together and shipped out during these days: Dec 12 - Dec 16. They may go out sooner, but that was the earliest we knew the warehouse could send them out. We provided the shipping estimate times so you would have an idea of how long it might take, and everyone’s will be a little different depending on where you live.

Can’t wait for you guys to get these![/quote]
My order status has not changed is the week of 12 to 16. =(

[quote=AberuLP][quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,
Stephanie from LPUHQ here. The packages that were purchased from launch through Dec 11 will all be put together and shipped out during these days: Dec 12 - Dec 16. They may go out sooner, but that was the earliest we knew the warehouse could send them out. We provided the shipping estimate times so you would have an idea of how long it might take, and everyone’s will be a little different depending on where you live.

[/quote]

Mine either…it says “Ready” instead of “shipped” and there’s no tracking number yet :frowning:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=AberuLP][quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,

[/quote]

Mine either…it says “Ready” instead of “shipped” and there’s no tracking number yet :([/quote]
[cry]Me too…

They are starting to be shipped atm

[quote=Lil_LONG][quote=EvoOba][quote=AberuLP][quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,

Hi. Does anyone know how long it takes to be shipped to Europa, or more spesific, Norway. I bought the membership and package + t-shirt in October and still waiting :frowning:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Lil_LONG][quote=EvoOba][quote=AberuLP][quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,

[quote=Anja Charlotte]Hi. Does anyone know how long it takes to be shipped to Europa, or more spesific, Norway. I bought the membership and package + t-shirt in October and still waiting :frowning:
[/quote]

Europe? a month or so…it always takes a month to reach me in Greece :confused:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Anja Charlotte]Hi. Does anyone know how long it takes to be shipped to Europa, or more spesific, Norway. I bought the membership and package + t-shirt in October and still waiting :frowning:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Anja Charlotte]Hi. Does anyone know how long it takes to be shipped to Europa, or more spesific, Norway. I bought the membership and package + t-shirt in October and still waiting :frowning:
[/quote]

We’ll see…for now they haven’t even shipped the told packages yet. So…

I think they’re supposed to send all of them at once.
the international shipping was said to be sent on dec 12, so it’ll arrive around 2 to 3 weeks.
I haven’t got mine, too! and would like to get it before new year :3

[quote=nihalmyshi]I think they’re supposed to send all of them at once.
the international shipping was said to be sent on dec 12, so it’ll arrive around 2 to 3 weeks.
I haven’t got mine, too! and would like to get it before new year :3[/quote]

same but I don’t think I will…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=nihalmyshi]I think they’re supposed to send all of them at once.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=StanleyElite][quote=nihalmyshi]I think they’re supposed to send all of them at once.

[quote=nihalmyshi]I think they’re supposed to send all of them at once.
Sure. International shipments take from 2-3 weeks to arrive, so he would be arriving in mid-January. Lately my shipments are coming fast, so it may come for the first week of 2012. =)