LPU11 packages being shipped soon?

I recently read a tweet that someone was having with Adam in which he said the LPU11 packages will probably be shipped next week. I forget if this was said last week or a few weeks ago but I would like to know if this means ALL the packages will start shipping soon or if its just a larger amount of them being shipped. I would really like to be able to get it this month rather then in Janunary.

I think mine will be arrived in January, but it’s ok I’m willing to wait.

Yeah man there gonna ship next week. 12th of December to be exact :slight_smile:

Yes. they all will be shipped out next week!

I checked my Orders under Manage Account and when I clicked on Order Number, under “Shipments” it says the shipping date is 12/07/11. So i am guessing it would be shipped today or tomorrow depending on where you live.

wow okay … well i guess they are faster than expected

Mine too, but what does ‘Preordered’ mean ?

I think that it arrives on December 26 on my city :slight_smile:

so did they already shipped it when we ordered the package or will they ship it later?! because when they already did it, i think it would arrive the next days because it is said that it takes 2-3 weeks time until it arrives …

Hi everyone,
Stephanie from LPUHQ here. The packages that were purchased from launch through Dec 11 will all be put together and shipped out during these days: Dec 12 - Dec 16. They may go out sooner, but that was the earliest we knew the warehouse could send them out. We provided the shipping estimate times so you would have an idea of how long it might take, and everyone’s will be a little different depending on where you live.

Can’t wait for you guys to get these!

[quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,
Stephanie from LPUHQ here. The packages that were purchased from launch through Dec 11 will all be put together and shipped out during these days: Dec 12 - Dec 16. They may go out sooner, but that was the earliest we knew the warehouse could send them out. We provided the shipping estimate times so you would have an idea of how long it might take, and everyone’s will be a little different depending on where you live.
Can’t wait for you guys to get these![/quote]

thnx steff i think it will by jan mid or end ill get in INDIA [smile][mrgreen]

Alright sounds good. Thats the time estimate I guessed and I think I remember seeing Adam saying that too so thats great to hear. Thanks for giving the time to confirm that for us Stephanie! Your hard work is really appreaciated :smiley:

thanks Stephanie

You got it!! : )

Regardless, I’m getting mine as a gift on Christmas, since no one else knows what to get me. Now all I have to do is act surprised.,

Thank you stephanie for your answer to the questions!!
I hope the shipping will not take that long so i can receive my package before i go to the hospital :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to hear, thanks for Information Stephanie :slight_smile:

thanks for the info can’t wait to lay my hands on it!

Woo cool, I didn’t know that. Thanks

Thank You :smiley: