LPU11 packages being shipped soon?

You’re not the only one. My package was supposed to be shipped on the 7th but it still says “ready” as well :/[/quote]

I join the club

:slight_smile: yaaaaaaay I cant wait :smiley:

it would help me a lot if it would come in december

[quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,
Stephanie from LPUHQ here. The packages that were purchased from launch through Dec 11 will all be put together and shipped out during these days: Dec 12 - Dec 16. They may go out sooner, but that was the earliest we knew the warehouse could send them out. We provided the shipping estimate times so you would have an idea of how long it might take, and everyone’s will be a little different depending on where you live.

Can’t wait for you guys to get these![/quote]

And why is my order status still ready? I ordered LPU11 on launch day but since then nothing happens [rolleyes]

[quote=schatti][quote=Stephanie]Hi everyone,
Stephanie from LPUHQ here. The packages that were purchased from launch through Dec 11 will all be put together and shipped out during these days: Dec 12 - Dec 16. They may go out sooner, but that was the earliest we knew the warehouse could send them out. We provided the shipping estimate times so you would have an idea of how long it might take, and everyone’s will be a little different depending on where you live.

Can’t wait for you guys to get these![/quote]

And why is my order status still ready? I ordered LPU11 on launch day but since then nothing happens [rolleyes]

I check the status daily but nothing happens how could that be?

I ordered my package on Dec 13 and finally the order status changed to “FULFILLED”.

wohoo! I’m so happy for you :’)

i ordered mine the 3rd of december and finall my order has cahnged to Fulfilled!

wohoo! I’m so happy for you :’)[/quote]

thanks!:smiley: can’t wait to get it ^^

@VictoriaCortez i’m glad your package is finally shipped too! :))

Finally the package arrived. (Croatia)

4 weeks to arrive from USA (shipped on December 14)

Everything looks great, specially laminate:))))

[quote=schatti]I check the status daily but nothing happens how could that be?
[/quote]
I have the same problem. I ordered mine on the 25th of November and status still ready.

[quote=ZeTTeR][quote=schatti]I check the status daily but nothing happens how could that be?
[/quote]
I have the same problem. I ordered mine on the 25th of November and status still ready.[/quote]

I wrote to the support, the told me the other packages will shipped out end of the last week, but my status is still ready and almost everybody I know here in the LPU has his package.

Really,slowly but surely I´m getting pissed

Mine was sent on 19th dec. I dont expect to get it before late january,a.y sooner would be a bonus. I think christmas may slow things down. [smile]

If you don’t get yours after more than a month or so, then just email LPUHQ or Adam?

Still not shipped :frowning:

schatti, check your status. Today my order’s status change to fulfilled.:wink:
Very happy now.:slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite]Still not shipped :frowning:
[/quote]

STILL?? :confused:

My package arrived today. =)

I ordered my package on 11/25. I just checked and my shipping status says fulfilled but I have yet to receive it? When should I start to worry that I will never get it? I know someone in Chicago area (HybridSoldier) who ordered after me and got his already…