LPU Points Item

i love it :smiley: but how can anyone get 300 points? xD good luck all haha

Awesome idea right? [mrgreen] I’m gonna go for the LPU6 wristband, still saving up points! I once had the LPU6 wristband when I was LPU6 but I lost it a few years ago [cry] and I really miss it a lot because I used to wear it all t he time…

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome idea right? [mrgreen] I’m gonna go for the LPU6 wristband, still saving up points! I once had the LPU6 wristband when I was LPU6 but I lost it a few years ago [cry] and I really miss it a lot because I used to wear it all t he time…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome idea right? [mrgreen] I’m gonna go for the LPU6 wristband, still saving up points! I once had the LPU6 wristband when I was LPU6 but I lost it a few years ago [cry] and I really miss it a lot because I used to wear it all t he time…

i have 1300 points its hard to get more up to 300 point

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS]Awesome idea right? [mrgreen] I’m gonna go for the LPU6 wristband, still saving up points! I once had the LPU6 wristband when I was LPU6 but I lost it a few years ago [cry] and I really miss it a lot because I used to wear it all t he time…

I have only 810 points xD but it is a great idea !!! Want the Meteora promo poster so badly …

[quote=LPfan1989]I have only 810 points xD but it is a great idea !!! Want the Meteora promo poster so badly …

I know I saw that adam said they were working on doing this but when did they make it official that it is done? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great idea though

[quote=dragonlp20]I know I saw that adam said they were working on doing this but when did they make it official that it is done? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great idea though

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LPfan1989]I have only 810 points xD but it is a great idea !!! Want the Meteora promo poster so badly …

[quote]this is quite amazing that everyone is going for the Meteora poster :open_mouth:

[quote=LPfan1989]this is quite amazing that everyone is going for the Meteora poster :open_mouth:

[quote=LPfan1989][quote]this is quite amazing that everyone is going for the Meteora poster :open_mouth:

BTW: Anyone knows how to gain points ? ^^
I know about the ‘Being social’-thing if you comment on a video or photo and of course the list you can see at ‘Manage Account → Points’, but what else can we do to purchase some points ?

While of course its going to be and IS fun to collect points now, Im rather 50/50 on the high level of the points you have to get to even get one. The highest amount of points ive seen is about 2000 and once 3000 but the average member has less than 1000 so I might suggest a lower system. The items we can get are amazing and limited of course but nothing is perfect I guess.

i think its pretty awesome :smiley:

Points are not working for me :((

What do you mean … how is that possible ?
Have you already tried to purchase something or what ?
I hope, this is only a temporary problem.

[quote=KATHYxx]This is super interesting. I got a long way to go though >_>. It would be nice to replace all the little bits of LPU packages I’ve lost.

Does anyone have 3000 points yet?