LPU Points Item

very good…

how many years does it take to get that many points

There are so many thing that I wish I could get but I just joined the site so I need friends! Add me please!!! :slight_smile:

i would like to get the meteora or reanimation poster but i only have 208 points of 3000 needed. long way to destination.

this is extremely cool!! :smiley: i wish i could got all that stuff - the posters are freaking amazing! :smiley: maybe i’ll get one… :slight_smile:

This is super interesting. I got a long way to go though >_>. It would be nice to replace all the little bits of LPU packages I’ve lost.

Does anyone have 3000 points yet?

it’s such an awesome idea! it will be fun :slight_smile:

oh yeah the meteora poster is awesome
i think in a few month it will be sold out because everyone want it :smiley:

Realy cool addition to the LPU Store!
I will try to get the meteora poster [smile]

I like the Charlotte Tour Poster and the Reanimation Poster. ^^

I love the idea of accumulating points to spend on actual stuff, but I hope it doesn’t lead to random people spamming all over everywhere :confused:

Great idea

wow~

How do we earn that much of points? I only got 3XX points. LOLS~

Well, im looking forward with this new feature.

I think i will try to redeem some Live Show Posters i think are more exclusive…

Any idea about the size of the posters ?

Aside from the poster I own everything else. Maybe I can donate points to someone =D

i think its a great idea I’m saving up for the shoelaces and the earphone clip thingys :3 possibly some posters if i have enough

[quote=KATHYxx]This is super interesting. I got a long way to go though >_>. It would be nice to replace all the little bits of LPU packages I’ve lost.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=KATHYxx]This is super interesting. I got a long way to go though >_>. It would be nice to replace all the little bits of LPU packages I’ve lost.

LOL Dillon, great question :slight_smile: