LPU Points Item

So, at first we didn’t really know what those points were for but now…we can redeem 'em to get stuff from the LPU store! How cool is that?
Certainly it requires tons of points to be raised but I think it’ll be fun. Great idea to whoever at LPUHQ came up with it.

PS. I’m carving for the Meteora Promo Poster, you?

How do you know that? I mean, is it written somewhere we can exchange points into store items?

yeah, it’s fuckin’ awesome. Great idea LPU team …
I’m carving for the Meteora Promo Poster, too … or for the LPU 9 shirt … I’d love to have both, but atm I can’t have any, lol … well, we should try to earn points, I guess :smiley:

yeah, it’s really cool! Now the points make sense :smiley:

I like the Reanimation Poster and the Meteora Poster ^___^

Since groundctrl offers this feature, I really like the way, they wanna use the points now. I hope, this won’t be a reason for some people to spam around, but I don’t think so.

By the way: I would choose the exclusive Symbols LPU T-Shirt :smiley:

Meteora Poster sounds good

I want the Reanimation poster
but I’m missing many points xD

would choose the exclusive Symbols LPU T-Shirt [lol][lol][lol]

I WANT everything offt this shop, but I guess I won’t be able to earn that much points [lol]

many interesting things at the store. Pity that there’s no place on my walls -.- * have to find a place ^^ *

i was so excited to hear the points were for LP stuff. Im also eyeing the meteora poster hehe =].

Just got my LP symbols tee in the mail today, so I’m shooting for the Meteora poster! XD

I really like this idea, and there are really cool things in the store. I see this as a way to boost site participation.

I want the Meteora poster, the El Paso poster, and the Tampa poster most. Not to say I wouldn’t gladly love the others too.

It’s a really good idea:) I like the Reanimation poster .

It’s amazing yeah Meteora poster ROCKS :smiley:

Yes, it is posted on the news :slight_smile:

I agree with all of you guys. Hopefully there won’t be much spamming…hm, as for t-shirts I would choose the LPU5 one. But yeah, still got a long way to go :stuck_out_tongue:

its really cool =]

I missed it. :slight_smile:

This is neat. That Meteora Poster is awesome, too bad I have it :stuck_out_tongue:

But I doubt I can earn soo many points -_-’

[quote=Woco21]This is neat. That Meteora Poster is awesome, too bad I have it :stuck_out_tongue:

But I doubt I can earn soo many points -_-’