LPU Points Item

[quote=Derek]Aside from the poster I own everything else. Maybe I can donate points to someone =D

[quote=Jats]BTW: Anyone knows how to gain points ? ^^
I know about the ‘Being social’-thing if you comment on a video or photo and of course the list you can see at ‘Manage Account → Points’, but what else can we do to purchase some points ?

I don’t really have enough points but I love this idea! :smiley:
Well hum, i’m interested by the posters, all are great especially Cuyahoga Falls and Meteora poster is awesome too.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats]BTW: Anyone knows how to gain points ? ^^
I know about the ‘Being social’-thing if you comment on a video or photo and of course the list you can see at ‘Manage Account → Points’, but what else can we do to purchase some points ?

the other tour posters looks awesome i hope i get enough points before the posters are away

At first I was thinking I wanted to get the lpu6 wristband, as mine is finally wearing out, but I’m really drawn to the pink 'cyber-faerie-soldier" poster. It looks very much like Mikes artwork, and I’d rather have something that can out of the imagination of the band than just an art dept. Somewhere. On the other hand, chester is my idol, and looks really good on the Meteora poster.

YES the poster is juusssssssssssssssssssssssssst sooooooooooo good :slight_smile:

Same here :slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats]BTW: Anyone knows how to gain points ? ^^

Symbols t-shirt yessssssssssssss

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats]BTW: Anyone knows how to gain points ? ^^

u know what would be more cooler? if we could redeem our points to get bunnies
yeah!
think about that :3

[quote=intheend]u know what would be more cooler? if we could redeem our points to get bunnies
yeah!
think about that :3
[/quote]

Seriously Meme??? Srsly? :smiley:

YEAAAAAAAH. This is REALLY awesome. w
I must have the LINKIN PARK TOUR POSTER ST. LOUIS, MO . It leaves me without words. It’s something just… stunning.
And it represents a kinda alien. And I’m an alien. ^
To you guys: HANDS OFF MY POSTER. °-°

wish I could earn so many points. I want LP Reanimation Poster - and LP Symbols T-Shirt

i really dont know what i want!!!so much choice!!

True true…but I want the Meteora promo poster.

its awesooooome! :smiley: need to earn me some points too.!

The LPU6 wristband is my #1 item atm…

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]The LPU6 wristband is my #1 item atm…