LPU delivery time?

Got mone today :slight_smile:

How is it?

It’s good. I like the picture this year and the cd being in a real case

What are the songs like

TBH I haven’t listened yet

Got mine. It’s been here a few hours, but since my car is broke (you would know if you read the epic story on When and where?) I took my mom’s car and went in the garage and didn’t see the package

You can’t really tell in the picture but the shirt is super wide (I ordered XXL, it’s kinda expected). I think the problem is I’m too tall for these shirts. XL is too short, XXL is too wide. Oh well, I still like the shirt, and too big is better than too small

I need to realign it but it’s a nice picture!

2 Likes

Sweet!!! I’m glad the cd is in a case. Loving your wall too, looks amazing! I’m thinking of framing the photo instead of having it on my wall cause there’s not any space left anywhere lol.
Also, is the pick the same as last year? Or is it thicker, like LPU 9’s?

I’ll have to check. I think it’s kinda thin

The pick is actually thicker than last year, I misremembered. Maybe very slightly less than 9 but very close

That’s awesome!! Thanks for the info.

I do kinda wish the laminate was holographic like the last 4 years, but it’s probably cheaper this way

Oh, it’s not? Well, ok… I’ve actually never used mine, I just hang them up on a wall xD

Do you think the art work is anything to do with the studio album? Saw someone mention it the other day.

Someone mentioned the raindrops in LPUXV as something to do with some kind of aquatic theme for LP7

I saw something about the rain being because of Chance of Rain. If Mike’s interview means anything art wise, I doubt they’re that far yet

Highly doubt the LPU theme has anything to do with the new album. It’s just too early for that.

Once the package is shipped out it can take between 1-3 weeks for Europe, including UK…

1 Like

It will be worth the wait I’m sure.

Definitely! But I live near UK and usually my package shipped in a week, there are always exceptions. We’ll see.

1 Like

Yeap. Mine took 4 months to arrive. Cons of living in Narnia I guess.

1 Like