LPU delivery time?

Yeap. Mine took 4 months to arrive. Cons of living in Narnia I guess.

1 Like

Someone bought from Italy? I purchased it with the mailing and know how long it will reach

Ordered mine 15 days ago still not here. U.K.

1 Like

Be patient guys. It usually takes from 8-13 weeks to arrive. Weekends, holidays etc don’t count as business days as well.

1 Like

Thank You !!

Thank You!! I wait impatiently haha

circa un mese, uno e mezzo :wink:

1 Like

English please :slight_smile:

And mines arrived :clap::clap:

Well… I ordered my package 20 days ago (3rd of December 2015). I choose the cheaper version of delivery so UPS stopped tracking it after it has been transferred to local post office. They did it at 11th of December. I still have hope that package will arrive before Christmas :S

Depends on where you live. Plus, don’t forget that it is holidays season so things tend to be a bit slower. You can be worried after it’s been like 10 or so weeks and you haven’t received it by then.

I just got a package… from Open Labs. They sent me a t-shirt. The sent it at 15/12/2015 and it’s already here .-.

Deliveries vary… just to give you an idea, my package last year took 4 months to be delivered. Other stuff I’ve purchased through the years took from 7 to 13 days… you can never really know. Just be patient.

I say the Stagelight T-shirt is much better-looking than the LPU 15 poster stick-on T-shirt.

What a surprise. My LPU arrived 2 hours ago. Merry Christmas guys :smile:

2 Likes

As expected, my package arrived yesterday (exactly 1 month after it was shipped). Gotta wait till Thursday to pick it up from the post office though but I’m excited to listen to the cd.

My package arrived yesterday, after a month (last time it was like 10 days, lol)