LPU CDs sold out - WTF

Well If anyone got a pack, and wants to trade any doubles you have I need 1.0, 3.0, and 4.0. I have a huge collection of stuff to trade.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats]I understand your anger, but as they said: [quote]This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]. We got about 8000 Users here, so what do you think what happenes if such an exclusive offer gets started … they all gonna try to buy.
I’m sorry for everyone who didn’t get one … [/quote]

haha yeah right
“This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes” - great in 5 secs more like…I think they should have said they would sell like 30 packs from the beginning instead of hyping it like that[/quote]

Who knows how much they really sold ?
It’s almost the same like the release date of GTA4 … tents in front of shops, similar to Rock Am Ring … but mayn people weren’t fast enough. I think I had a very good mojo :slight_smile:

I know right I’ve been on the Street Team since Reanimation Came out and an LPUer forever… you think they’d give us some kinds preference.

Well I refreshed the site and I suddenly noticed that the last item has moved a little bit more right, so I scrolled up and saw the bundle, don’t know what time it was back then. I also recognized that the servers went so freakin’ slow a few minutes before … I guess it had a lot to work so I guess a few lags and delays could have also been the reason for your not-being able to buying [wink]

U serious?? U had time to SCROLL UP? That is ridiculous I clicked it straight away and gone…no damn scrollin invloved…

I fortunately got one [biggrin] But I’am sorry for those of you, who didn’t made it [sad]

I’am wondering, how many bundles get sold. I guess due to the announcement, it were not too much. We should be happy, that they still have some of that old stuff. so, dont be too frustrated. [wink]

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I fortunately got one [biggrin] But I’am sorry for those of you, who didn’t made it [sad]

I’am wondering, how many bundles get sold. I guess due to the announcement, it were not too much. We should be happy, that they still have some of that old stuff. so, dont be too frustrated. [wink][/quote]

where do u live?

Great the same thing might well happen next time…

I MISSED AGAIN. GREAT! :frowning:

I know right I’ve been on the Street Team since Reanimation Came out and an LPUer forever… you think they’d give us some kinds preference.[/quote]

Or even a hint of a chance to even grab the bundle as it didn’t even come up for sale. I’ve been here since 2.0,3.0,5.0 10 and 11. I was part of FMST and LPST. This is utter BS

Noone knows how much they sold, don’t blame them … lockerz.com also has got thousand of items in stock and they are sold out in seconds.[/quote]

I don’t accept that excuse. You know damn well as I do that it wasn’t a lot, despite them warning us it was extremely limited. And don’t talk to me about other websites; we are here on LPU talking about LPU. What am I blaming them of, anyway, other than the TRUTHFUL statements that this wasn’t fair, we aren’t happy, and “extremely limited” is a cop out. Your attempt to placate us, me, is dreadfully lacking.

Hate Adam…

[quote=StanleyElite]Well I refreshed the site and I suddenly noticed that the last item has moved a little bit more right, so I scrolled up and saw the bundle, don’t know what time it was back then. I also recognized that the servers went so freakin’ slow a few minutes before … I guess it had a lot to work so I guess a few lags and delays could have also been the reason for your not-being able to buying [wink]

U serious?? U had time to SCROLL UP? That is ridiculous I clicked it straight away and gone…no damn scrollin invloved…
[/quote]

I’m sorry, but yes, I had time to scroll up.
My calculation about the 8000 LPUers maybe wrong … I just clicked on ‘View all members’, counted the users per site and clicked ‘last’ to calc: Users per viewed page*pages ≈ 8000, or the windows calculator is a piece of shit.

[quote=StanleyElite]Well I refreshed the site and I suddenly noticed that the last item has moved a little bit more right, so I scrolled up and saw the bundle, don’t know what time it was back then. I also recognized that the servers went so freakin’ slow a few minutes before … I guess it had a lot to work so I guess a few lags and delays could have also been the reason for your not-being able to buying [wink]

[/quote]

rofl. maybe he scrolled as fast as lightning, that would explain it, right?

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Shoegaze4u]I fortunately got one [biggrin] But I’am sorry for those of you, who didn’t made it [sad]

I’am wondering, how many bundles get sold. I guess due to the announcement, it were not too much. We should be happy, that they still have some of that old stuff. so, dont be too frustrated. [wink][/quote]

where do u live?

[/quote]
I’am in Germany. Do you think that had any effects from which country you are locked in?

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite]Well I refreshed the site and I suddenly noticed that the last item has moved a little bit more right, so I scrolled up and saw the bundle, don’t know what time it was back then. I also recognized that the servers went so freakin’ slow a few minutes before … I guess it had a lot to work so I guess a few lags and delays could have also been the reason for your not-being able to buying [wink]

[/quote]

I’m sorry, but yes, I had time to scroll up.
My calculation about the 8000 LPUers maybe wrong … I just clicked on ‘View all members’, counted the users per site and clicked ‘last’ to calc: Users per viewed page*pages ? 8000, or the windows calculator is a piece of shit.

[quote=Shoegaze4u][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Shoegaze4u]I fortunately got one [biggrin] But I’am sorry for those of you, who didn’t made it [sad]

where do u live?

[/quote]
I’am in Germany. Do you think that had any effects from which country you are locked in?[/quote]

well A LOT of people from Germany got one…I certainly DID NOT…Jats even had time to scroll up…sad…
Something obviously wrong with server speed from Ground(ctrl)

I ordered mine. But the price is an abuse, very expensive to buy only 4 CDs for $50 =(

u joking right?? Those CDs are worth God knows what on eBay…U got one of like 30 bundles and U R COMPLAINING about 50$?? I would have paid more gladly…

Are you serious? Expensive? I think it is SO cheap!

I’m kinda angry now… I missed 2 times!
WTH IS THIS?

1 is Bandmerch, now LPU itself!

the most unacceptable is some ppl got them in cart already and then secretly disappeared:S