LPU CDs sold out - WTF

That was ridiculous sold out in 10 secs :open_mouth:
I kinda find that stupid…
Did they sell like 10 packs ://

I know… I had one in my cart, then clicked on check out and it says it was sold out. WTF! If it’s in your cart already you should be allowed at least a minute to enter your payment info, it shouldn’t be taken away from you.

I’m buy it =)

CD Pack of 4 Archived Hard to Find LPU Albums
Newsletters + Guitar Picks Bundle

I got one [biggrin]

Impressive! they are kidding us?

I raced home from work to find that they’re sold out even though I was refreshing, so angry!

No that was your chance…no more packs

Apparently some people must have got earlier access than others from refreshing cause most got sold out after seeing the bundle for the first time OTHERS got as far as having given in the credit card details before getting sold out…lame

wow it sold out in a matter of seconds i didn’t get any [cry]…happy for all u that did get tru tho

I just looked at your collection in your sig… you already have all 4 of those CD’s way to be an ass and buy the bundle so people who need them can’t get them. You’ll probably just sell them on eBay to rip someone off.

[quote=AlexandrS]I’m buy it =)

[/quote]

meh, sold out on me too.

No that was your chance…no more packs
[/quote]

You’re right but it was impossible to buy a copy in 10seconds for an Italian internet connection! damn it!

[quote=StuckNMove]I just looked at your collection in your sig… you already have all 4 of those CD’s way to be an ass and buy the bundle so people who need them can’t get them. You’ll probably just sell them on eBay to rip someone off.

[quote=AlexandrS]I’m buy it =)

Got a bundle :slight_smile:

I thought I timed it perfectly but was too late at 11am, bit bummed.

I had in cart, then BAM it was gone, not a chance to even fill out paypal!!! so annoyed! [redface]

I am up at 0400 here in Japan to get this, I was on the site and didn’t even see it… when it finally populated it was already sold out? Lame! The price was lame and this entire ordeal is lame… no thanks to the guitar picks now too. Did they sell one!? %^&*n lame!

Like everyone else here, I waited diligently for 11am. GAH! How disappointing? We better raise enough of a fuss for someone to come through covering their butts about this.

Fortunately, I mine separated :slight_smile:
I want to buy the newsletters but will not let me: (
someone has the same problem?

[quote=Kendall]Like everyone else here, I waited diligently for 11am. GAH! How disappointing? We better raise enough of a fuss for someone to come through covering their butts about this.