LPU CDs sold out - WTF

I understand your anger, but as they said: [quote]This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]. We got about 8000 Users here, so what do you think what happenes if such an exclusive offer gets started … they all gonna try to buy.
I’m sorry for everyone who didn’t get one …

Same situation here, I had one in my cart too… I’m dissapointed now :frowning:

This BS I was on 5mins early and there was sign off the bundle and refresh at 5:59am here in sydney and bam? When it appeared sold out wtf?

Someone has stolen my bundle from my cart. Shit happens. :slight_smile:

I also clicked on the add in cart and then … “It’s sold out”… there went the happiness… I had waited for it for 3 days :confused: not even a minute and it was sold out

[quote=Jats]I understand your anger, but as they said: [quote]This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]. We got about 8000 Users here, so what do you think what happenes if such an exclusive offer gets started … they all gonna try to buy.
I’m sorry for everyone who didn’t get one …

Same here, it’s BS… If you walk into a store and put the last product on the shelf in your shopping cart, no one can take just because they can pay for it 30 seconds before you do… I don’t see how its fair because thats basically what happened to us here…

[quote=Mitch.S]I had in cart, then BAM it was gone, not a chance to even fill out paypal!!! so annoyed! [redface]
[/quote]

Exactly the same here apparently some got earlier access than others…T-T

it didn’t even come at 11am as posted, it cam on early this crap!!!

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats]I understand your anger, but as they said: [quote]This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]. We got about 8000 Users here, so what do you think what happenes if such an exclusive offer gets started … they all gonna try to buy.
I’m sorry for everyone who didn’t get one … [/quote]

haha yeah right
“This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes” - great in 5 secs more like…I think they should have said they would sell like 30 packs from the beginning instead of hyping it like that[/quote]

Who knows how much they really sold ?
It’s almost the same like the release date of GTA4 … tents in front of shops, similar to Rock Am Ring … but mayn people weren’t fast enough. I think I had a very good mojo :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats]I understand your anger, but as they said: [quote]This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]. We got about 8000 Users here, so what do you think what happenes if such an exclusive offer gets started … they all gonna try to buy.
I’m sorry for everyone who didn’t get one …[/quote]
No, that’s still ridiculous. If there are 8000 users on this site, I don’t think it’s very fair of them to only offer 10, 30, or some other silly small amount like that. “Extremely limited” but butt! Give us a real chance for something this special!

im just happy i got mine been wanting this cd for ages

Haha, it’s 3 a.m in China though. I didn’t go to sleep just to buy it but…what a pity! :frowning:

I think it was LPU8 when one of the mods showed us a picture of all the LPU CDs in stock. There were HEAPS of 7 and 8, a good deal of 6 and 5 but 4, 3 and 2 were lacking. 1 (HTEP) barely stood out.

I knew this was going to happen lol
(PS: I got both the CD bundle AND Newsletter bundle)

I have it done ! :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats]I understand your anger, but as they said: [quote]This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]. We got about 8000 Users here, so what do you think what happenes if such an exclusive offer gets started … they all gonna try to buy.
I’m sorry for everyone who didn’t get one … [/quote]

haha yeah right
“This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes” - great in 5 secs more like…I think they should have said they would sell like 30 packs from the beginning instead of hyping it like that[/quote]

Who knows how much they really sold ?
It’s almost the same like the release date of GTA4 … tents in front of shops, similar to Rock Am Ring … but mayn people weren’t fast enough. I think I had a very good mojo :slight_smile:

i’m frm india and i stayed up for this… wtf… i needed jus the EP to complete my collection…
didnt mind buying all the other 3 cds tht i already hv fr jus fr tht one…
but wasnt to be,… hopefully wil get another chance sumday!!!

Exactly the same here apparently some got earlier access than others…T-T
[/quote]

Well I refreshed the site and I suddenly noticed that the last item has moved a little bit more right, so I scrolled up and saw the bundle, don’t know what time it was back then. I also recognized that the servers went so freakin’ slow a few minutes before … I guess it had a lot to work so I guess a few lags and delays could have also been the reason for your not-being able to buying [wink]

Noone knows how much they sold, don’t blame them … lockerz.com also has got thousand of items in stock and they are sold out in seconds.

[quote=StanleyElite]dude 95% of the people wanting to buy one (lets be honest there are no where near 8000) didnt get one!!!
We are talking under 40 packs (max)
I appreciate u r happy right now but please consider how unfair this was for most! ty[/quote]

I got your point and I would be pissed if I would not have got one, of course, but I think not everybody who got one posted here already. So let’s wait or maybe ask someone how much they were selling.

they should’ve sent us an individual email for your sales link for you to purchase the LPU bundle and the people here longer than 1 year gets priority then so forth.

I can see that many LPU’s from Germany got the CD’s…