LPU CDs sold out - WTF

i’d be happy to take you out from your misery of being abused. sell the bundle to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, same shit.

Are you serious? Expensive? I think it is SO cheap![/quote]

This, dude.
50 bucks is nothing, you pay the same for a god damn HT EP fake from amazon.
@StanleyElite: It maybe has nothing to do with it, but … how fast is your internet connection ? I got 16k, so I guess it MAYBE has something to do with that … I get very fast access on every server. I mean, I also had time to change the shipping with lagging 10 seconds because I was so excited and taking a picture of my order, via the print key, so … I don’t know, maybe I just was fast or your internet lagged very much.

We had 50. They sold out. Not much we can do about it. We have what we have. Our entire stock of HTEP’s is almost entirely gone now.

And when we see backlash like this when we tried to make it as fair and reasonable as possible (we easily could have auctioned them or sold them for $100 a piece for JUST HTEP), it makes me not want to do this kind of stuff anymore.

My experience was that the bundle showed up a minute or two early in the store, but it was marked sold out at the time. Then, when the clock ticked to 11a.m. PST, the bundle became available, and I had the opportunity to put it in my cart (and fortunately, it stayed there through the full check-out process).

I’m not sure if I got lucky, or if that’s just how it happened, i.e., the item posted a few minutes early as sold out, then the item became available at the stated time, then the item sold out quickly. If that was everyone’s experience, it would explain how some people had time to scroll over, etc.

[quote=Adam]We had 50. They sold out. Not much we can do about it. We have what we have. Our entire stock of HTEP’s is almost entirely gone now.

And when we see backlash like this when we tried to make it as fair and reasonable as possible (we easily could have auctioned them or sold them for $100 a piece for JUST HTEP), it makes me not want to do this kind of stuff anymore.

Are you serious? Expensive? I think it is SO cheap![/quote]

This, dude.
50 bucks is nothing, you pay the same for a god damn HT EP fake from amazon.
@StanleyElite: It maybe has nothing to do with it, but … how fast is your internet connection ? I got 16k, so I guess it MAYBE has something to do with that … I get very fast access on every server. I mean, I also had time to change the shipping with lagging 10 seconds because I was so excited and taking a picture of my order, via the print key, so … I don’t know, maybe I just was fast or your internet lagged very much.

i’d be happy to take you out from your misery of being abused. sell the bundle to me :p[/quote]
I know these CDs are worth a lot. I talked so for the moment because just did not have much on the card. Of selling them here for 10 years :wink:

[quote=Adam]We had 50. They sold out. Not much we can do about it. We have what we have. Our entire stock of HTEP’s is almost entirely gone now.

[/quote]

Thanks for the information about the quantity Adam.

I stopped reading this thread on page one out of frustration. What is your suggestion?

And actually, I’m wrong. We sold 90, not 50.

[quote=Adam][quote=StanleyElite]

No offence Adam as I made clear in my recent forum topic I appreciate u doing this so THANKS the main point of serious dissapointment is the fact chances were NOT equal for everyone…I suggested a different method in my forum post a few secs ago…
[/quote]

I stopped reading this thread on page one out of frustration. What is your suggestion?
[/quote]

a dedicated link for LPUers that has been on here for 1+ years and give them a minute to finalise the order and if not then it moves on to someone else.

It’s midnight here in Singapore. I guess I only deserve nothing.
Waiting for the next few years…
Or LPU auctions.

[quote=Ethereal1]
a dedicated link for LPUers that has been on here for 1+ years and give them a minute to finalise the order and if not then it moves on to someone else.[/quote]

Great in theory but A) then we’d be hearing from new members that we don’t think they’re as important as old members (which obviously isn’t true) and B) that technology doesn’t exist on this platform.

[quote=Adam][quote=StanleyElite]

No offence Adam as I made clear in my recent forum topic I appreciate u doing this so THANKS the main point of serious dissapointment is the fact chances were NOT equal for everyone…I suggested a different method in my forum post a few secs ago…
[/quote]

I think what upset myself, (and what looks like many others) is that the bundles showed up in our shopping carts, but disappeared by the time we had filed out this payment info. It seems like we should have been allowed at least a few moments to check out rather then have them taken away, whle we filled out th e information.

[/quote]

How is that more fair? That’s practically the exact same thing as just putting the CD’s up for sale. You’re either lucky and get it, or unlucky and don’t…

And again, people would complain about that process even more I’m sure.

Same thing happened here. :frowning:

Got mine in Alaska, USA.

I had the store’s page left on my computer from last night. Woke up this morning, refreshed a couple times, and there the bundle was.

Not only did I have time to scroll through the store (I glanced over the bundle thinking perhaps it was at the bottom of the page before scrolling back up to the top), I was also able to add LPUs 5, 7, and 8 to my cart as well. I paid USD 28 and some change for UPS 2nd Day Air, which made my total order about $108.

I just read Adam’s reply about there only being 50 bundles, which surprised me. I didn’t realize how few there were going to be. I don’t think there is any way they could have made this more fair than a first-come, first-serve basis, except having 8,000 (or however many estimated users there are) available for everyone to buy.

And I don’t know if these are original HTEPs or not, but I’m certainly not complaining about the total price–especially since I can believe the CD is what it is advertised as, rather than some rip off burned copy with an at home printed label. If I can pay $99 for their newest album bundle I can rationalize paying around that for four hard-to-find albums, as well as three additional CDs.

[quote=StuckNMove]I think what upset myself, (and what looks like many others) is that the bundles showed up in our shopping carts, but disappeared by the time we had filed out this payment info. It seems like we should have been allowed at least a few moments to check out rather then have them taken away, whle we filled out th e information.
[/quote]

Everyone had to deal with this. Not just you. So in that sense, this was completely 100% fair. If only YOU had to deal with that, then you’re right, it wouldn’t be fair.