LPU $1 Sale

I bought LPU 5,6 and 7 tshirt, all cost me 24$ ^____^. Whoohoo :smiley:

bought 4 tshirts and 4 other stuff (shoelaces, carabiner, budclicks & stickers).

Total of 35$, not bad :stuck_out_tongue:

THANK YOUI LPU for adding back to the inventory!!! I was so bummed at first weeks ago cause everything was gone…checked today and it’s packed with $1 items! I got about 8 shirts for $1 and a sticker pack…the shipping I’ll admit is very high, BUT…for $37 I’ve got 8 shirts and looks like more than 8 stickers on the way. ONE good shirt these days will cost that much anyways…and lots of cool grey ones in my size even to go with my bitchin new grey sneakers…ya!! I’m stoked! Thank you!!!

sucks that people order things like shirts and place it on ebay

I got 3 shirts (Lpu 3,4 and 9)!!
I’m so happy! :DD
(I’m also pretty new here)

[quote=michazyee]sucks that people order things like shirts and place it on ebay

The sale was fun,like chasen yr tail.In the end I got 3shirts,3cds &a key ring.With postage im still way ahead.:slight_smile: As for selling on ebay,shamefull & greedy!:’(

I got duplicates of 3,5,6,7&8. My old ones are starting to show their age. It was nice to have an option to get them new again. :slight_smile:

did anyone else have their shirts show up in plastic baggies? WTF to that lol 3 of mine showed up like that

Yeah, mine. But what’s wrong with that? The shirt wasn’t damaged at all, nor the bag.

i want to get shirts too
hope they still will be available in the next couple days
because creating a paypal account doesnt seem to be done in a few mins
I WANT THOSE SHIRTS
darn it, paypal needs to hurry

Bough LPU 4 and 9 shirts last night as they restocked them in small :smiley: So happy, I have wanted LPU 4 shirt for so long - what a great way to get rid of the old stock. I wonder what will replace it all… :wink:

[quote=Curt]Bough LPU 4 and 9 shirts last night as they restocked them in small :smiley: So happy, I have wanted LPU 4 shirt for so long - what a great way to get rid of the old stock. I wonder what will replace it all… :wink:
[/quote]
Note that you are NOT getting LPU4 DC shirt. You’ll get a “reprint” by AAA

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Curt]Bough LPU 4 and 9 shirts last night as they restocked them in small :smiley: So happy, I have wanted LPU 4 shirt for so long - what a great way to get rid of the old stock. I wonder what will replace it all… :wink:
[/quote]

[quote=EvoOba][quote=michalangelo]
[/quote]

I don’t think so. I ordered the LPU5 and it was a DC shirt.
[/quote]
Read what It says at my quote at the beginning. LPU4 not LPU5. Yeah I got LPU5 from DC too. And LPU4 or 6 should be DC too. Theyre not :frowning:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=EvoOba][quote=michalangelo]
[/quote]

I don’t think so. I ordered the LPU5 and it was a DC shirt.
[/quote]
Read what It says at my quote at the beginning. LPU4 not LPU5. Yeah I got LPU5 from DC too. And LPU4 or 6 should be DC too. Theyre not :frowning:

Not sure how helpful this is but I made an order on 01/28/12 and the LPU 4 and LPU 6 (along with LPU 3 of course) shirt are still from DC.

About this sale, I’m not sure as my order of the shirts have not come yet. Mich, you have it already from this sale and you’re sure they’re not DC?

Why is it that much of a deal if the shirts are from DC or not? I don’t get it. DC or AAA it’s still the same LPU shirt. I think you guys complain too much. No offense.

What the hells DC or AAA… LOL

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Not sure how helpful this is but I made an order on 01/28/12 and the LPU 4 and LPU 6 (along with LPU 3 of course) shirt are still from DC.

About this sale, I’m not sure as my order of the shirts have not come yet. Mich, you have it already from this sale and you’re sure they’re not DC?
[/quote]
Yeah I’m sure. My friend has both DC and I have AAA.

[quote=EvoOba]Why is it that much of a deal if the shirts are from DC or not? I don’t get it. DC or AAA it’s still the same LPU shirt. I think you guys complain too much. No offense.
[/quote]
Well I’m happy that those shirts are from LPU but the store image confuses people and the quality isn’t so good as on DC ones. That’s all.

[quote=Stefan Novak]What the hells DC or AAA… LOL
[/quote]
DC is better than AAA. Better material, and the shirt pattern will last longer after few laundries. I know cause I have LPU3 DC and it looks like new after like 20 or so. LPU9 looks so worn out though. That’s why I’d rather have DC than AAA or something else…