LPU $1 Sale

[quote=Ignacio Bennington Arg!]I bought 12 t-shirts (4 different models x 3) and paid $60 (shipping included).-

'twas a good sale for sure!

Select USPS for the cheaper option on shipping!

so much stuff is already sold out :smiley:

I got bud clicks, and 3 other of the small items. I had the option to get 2 shirts that were still available in L, but i chose not to get them, and bought LPUX and LPU8 instead. including shipping it came to like… $48. $24 for the items, $24 for the shipping. It said $15 for shipping though. I don’t think they should add ‘processing’ on top of that. That was pretty expensive.

[quote=eddie]Select USPS for the cheaper option on shipping!
[/quote]
Nothing better than a great joke :smiley:

[quote=eddie]Select USPS for the cheaper option on shipping!
[/quote]

A joke you have there. LOLS! :smiley:

Yes shipping can get expensive indeed.
I’m lucky that I can order one $1 item (Wristband) along with my LPU11 $60 membership (free shipping if you buy it seperately) because I haven’t renewed it yet to keep the shipping price ok (It was around $10, so that would make the total around $71) But if you add two $1 shirts to the cart the shipping increases to over $20 though xD

[quote=anvanoppens]Yes shipping can get expensive indeed.
I’m lucky that I can order one $1 item (Wristband) along with my LPU11 $60 membership (free shipping if you buy it seperately) because I haven’t renewed it yet to keep the shipping price ok (It was around $10, so that would make the total around $71) But if you add two $1 shirts to the cart the shipping increases to over $20 though xD
[/quote]
Thats why those shipping prices are from space. I don’t buy what Adam said “we have to pay people to pack and ship items” Seems one item does 20$ difference? Weird ;]

i’m spewing i was at work when the sale was announced i would have bought up 1 of each of the t’shirts :frowning:

OMG almost all the stuff is already sold out!
I was saving money for the shipping taxes, but I think I won’t get anything, y’know…unless it will be a release/re-stock or something like that during this month LOL

I don’t want anything of this :wink:

I hope there’s gonna be a restock and cheaper shipping costs…way too much.

[quote=michalangelo][quote=anvanoppens]Yes shipping can get expensive indeed.
[/quote]
Thats why those shipping prices are from space. I don’t buy what Adam said “we have to pay people to pack and ship items” Seems one item does 20$ difference? Weird ;]

Check the news, some people still think everything is available :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m counting on a restock cause I’m still missing Rabies tee :confused:

[quote=Ignacio Bennington Arg!]I bought 12 t-shirts (4 different models x 3) and paid $60 (shipping included).-

I think the quality-price relation justifies the money, thinking of how much would the t-shirts cost here.

missed it :frowning:

Store has been refilled.