LPU $1 Sale

haha, way to go LPU HQ! That was a fantastic decision ;D

I didn’t buy anything, mainly cause it’s not my credit card, international shipping was too expensive (Anyone else fooled into thinking that shipping was part of the $1 too? haha) and I’ve asked way too much of my parents recently anyway.

So what did you guys get? I noticed the T-shirts sold out fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I went to buy the shoelases…needless to say I did not buy the $49 laces :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought 4 T-Shirts = 25 USDs (shipping)

However, If I buy a TShirt here its like 20 dollars the cheapest… Great Business :smiley:

Funny thing, first, I got pretty happy about it, then, I decided to think everything over again and after I added all the things I wanted to the cart and the international shipping said 100$ I decided that I could use those 110$ to go see a friend of mine (travel) or to save them until I have more, to do something else with.
The thing is… I appreciate this! I think it is an awesome thing and everybody should thank the LP team (probably LPUHQ only) for that, but I do not think that I have to buy those things or anything. Some people may say that I am crazy not to buy all 1$ items or whatever or maybe even that I am not such a big fan… bla-bla… you know, but I do not think that this is something that I have to have. I am honest, I do not wear my LP stuff everywhere like many LPUers do :smiley: but I wear my MFR shirt :D:D:D:D I am maybe only a bit sad, because I wanted the LPU7,8 CDs, but I do not want to pay 50$ for shipping… sorry :confused:
So that’s my long answer, I hope you got what I wanted to say :3

I got the LPU7 shirt. Everything sold out, like, lightning fast D: and yeah, shipping was killer, even here in the US.

[quote=Diane Hermes]I got the LPU7 shirt. Everything sold out, like, lightning fast D: and yeah, shipping was killer, even here in the US.

I didn’t buy anything because I already have all these shirts and others stuffs… x) Unfortunately I didn’t paid them 1$ in the past :stuck_out_tongue:

I got some t-shirts that i don’t have + some cds :slight_smile: Shipping=waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive but you only live once (or like Bond, twice :P) can’t wait til i get them :smiley:

All I wanted was the Rabies T-shirt… and it was sold out.
Looked at everything else on sale and most of it is out of stock.

Great idea LPU / great opportunity for people wanting things they don’t have…altho shipping does rape ones pocket.

I am also wondering whether these low prices on things like LPU CD bundles and shirts will in fact lower the price of the merch overall? By that I mean… if I was to sell my LPU CD’s or shirts on ebay…would they now be worth less because they were sold so cheap…OR would they be worth more because there are no more left to purchase? hmmm

Can’t wait for the new merch to replace all this stuff!

Brought 4 t-shirt and shipping was $21.25. Yeah, was wanting the LPU 8 Rabies Shirt when it releases during LPU 8 period. But guess what, during that time, it’s on BandMerch, which doesn’t ship to Singapore. I’m happy that I brought it. Looking forward to new merch as well. :smiley:

Anyway, they just shipped my order. :slight_smile:

UPDATE! no cds for me ;] MY ORDER GOT CANCELLED! Cause apparently the store isn’t working as it should…Now i have to wait for like ages to get my money back :expressionless:

I was on the street when the mail alert sounds in my phone, so with the mobile internet i just can bought 4 shirts and a keychain… i lost 3 shirts that i wanted but worst is nothing…

I bought 12 t-shirts (4 different models x 3) and paid $60 (shipping included).-

I think the quality-price relation justifies the money, thinking of how much would the t-shirts cost here.

Me too… but I got 4 of the shirts!!! =)
Now… wait 'til the package arrives!

I got 3 t-shirts for $16. Not too shabby.

no more t-shirts((( sad

no more T-shirts(((( sad

[quote=Ignacio Bennington Arg!]I bought 12 t-shirts (4 different models x 3) and paid $60 (shipping included).-

I think the quality-price relation justifies the money, thinking of how much would the t-shirts cost here.

OMG!!! Sold OUT[sad]

I order the LPU Key Chain. That’s the only item avaliable and everything else is sold out. The shipping in the US is very high too. I hope, all these orders are rush deliveries…