LPU $1 Sale

I got every single item except the LPU8 shirt which was sold out. :wink:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Curt]Bough LPU 4 and 9 shirts last night as they restocked them in small :smiley: So happy, I have wanted LPU 4 shirt for so long - what a great way to get rid of the old stock. I wonder what will replace it all… :wink:
[/quote]
Note that you are NOT getting LPU4 DC shirt. You’ll get a “reprint” [/quote]

I would like to point out that when I got my LPU3 shirt in my LPU3 bundle, when LPU3 came out, my shirt was not a DC shirt. It was an M&O Heavyweights shirt. It didn’t have the DC tag or print on the sleeves. Note that I got a size XXL. I don’t know if DC made that size or not. Needless to say, I didn’t and still don’t care if it is a DC Shirt or not. It is mine and I still think it is unique.

[quote=LPA Hybrid][quote=michalangelo][quote=Curt]Bough LPU 4 and 9 shirts last night as they restocked them in small :smiley: So happy, I have wanted LPU 4 shirt for so long - what a great way to get rid of the old stock. I wonder what will replace it all… :wink:
[/quote]

I would like to point out that when I got my LPU3 shirt in my LPU3 bundle, when LPU3 came out, my shirt was not a DC shirt. It was an M&O Heavyweights shirt. It didn’t have the DC tag or print on the sleeves. Note that I got a size XXL. I don’t know if DC made that size or not. Needless to say, I didn’t and still don’t care if it is a DC Shirt or not. It is mine and I still think it is unique.
[/quote]
Well that’s kinda different situation but I get You. Images at lpu store show that those shirts (that should be) are DC ones. Blame me if I’m wrong but it does confuse people. Doesnt make much of a difference except for the quality. Not re-selling this stuff, and I’m happy what i have (so are my friends who got their t-shirts). A perfect addition to the collection :slight_smile:

Well my shirts has just been shipped 2 days ago and I’ll know then if it’s a DC shirt or not :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=LPA Hybrid][quote=michalangelo][quote=Curt]Bough LPU 4 and 9 shirts last night as they restocked them in small :smiley: So happy, I have wanted LPU 4 shirt for so long - what a great way to get rid of the old stock. I wonder what will replace it all… :wink:
[/quote]

[/quote]
Well that’s kinda different situation but I get You. Images at lpu store show that those shirts (that should be) are DC ones. Blame me if I’m wrong but it does confuse people. Doesnt make much of a difference except for the quality. Not re-selling this stuff, and I’m happy what i have (so are my friends who got their t-shirts). A perfect addition to the collection. :)[/quote]
I agree with you. I just wanted to say that I didn’t have a LPU3 DC shirt, but it was still official. :slight_smile: My LPU 1 and 2 shirts are really showing thier age. I have 2 LPU 1 shirts, but its like I don’t want to wear one of them because I don’t want to ruin it. Haha anyways… With my recent binge of buying replacement shirts, that now brings the count to 48 related Linkin Park shirts.

I will always buy LPU/LP replacement shirts when I have the means to for collecting sake because 20 years from now I wanna say I’m still a proud street soldier and all of them haters can ogle at my quantity of shirts. Oh and these limited edition shirts make good presents as well.

VOTE NO FOR RESELLING!

Hi!) New Sizes will be?

Anyone received the $1 tshirts? Beside in the US. I mean far away from US…

My order shipped on March 1st and till today, it’s 16 days…
I used the USPS option… It’s more than 2 weeks already…

I usually received my LPU orders in 15 days…

[quote=Fu Yi Long]Anyone received the $1 tshirts? Beside in the US. I mean far away from US…

I usually received my LPU orders in 15 days…[/quote]

I live in France and I received it today! I ordered on march 1st like you :wink:

[quote=USER][quote=Fu Yi Long]Anyone received the $1 tshirts? Beside in the US. I mean far away from US…

I live in France and I received it today! I ordered on march 1st like you :wink:
[/quote]

Looks like I’m hopefully will receive it on this coming Monday as there is no posting on Saturday and Sunday in Singapore. :smiley:

Thanks for the info! :smiley:

[quote=Fu Yi Long]Anyone received the $1 tshirts? Beside in the US. I mean far away from US…

I received my shirts last week. That order went through lol. Now my other order from 2nd march is still “Ready” So yeah, they charged me, I have to wait for God knows how long just to get a cancelled order. haha, very funny Ground(ctrl) :wink:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Fu Yi Long]Anyone received the $1 tshirts? Beside in the US. I mean far away from US…

I received my shirts last week. That order went through lol. Now my other order from 2nd march is still “Ready” So yeah, they charged me, I have to wait for God knows how long just to get a cancelled order. haha, very funny Ground(ctrl) :wink:
[/quote]

Congrats. LOLS~ :smiley:

I live in Japan.
Several pieces of T-shirts which I ordered on March 8 arrived yesterday!
Though even small size is too big for me, I love it :smiley:

[quote=Hiro]I live in Japan.
Several pieces of T-shirts which I ordered on March 8 arrived yesterday!
Though even small size is too big for me, I love it :D[/quote]
Some of my orders were shipped on 14th March, I live in Singapore so I think it would come near the end of march :slight_smile: I ordered on 8th of March though lol!

i ordered the 8th of march. And today i got my shirts, though they didnt send everything. So i might have to wait for others to come.

[quote=michazyee]i ordered the 8th of march. And today i got my shirts, though they didnt send everything. So i might have to wait for others to come.
[/quote]
Check at the post office, I had the same problem but it turned out someone at the post office was blind when handing me my packages :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys~ Thanks for updating me your orders status. :smiley:

I received mine today! :smiley:

Here are the DC/AAA/GILDAN T-shirts… :smiley:

[DC] LPU 3 T-Shirt
[AAA] LPU 4 T-Shirt
[DC] LPU 5 T-Shirt
[GILDAN] LPU 8 Rabies Shirt

This i $ thingy just made my day , its gonna make my birthday dreams comes true , again there is a trick it depends on how much you order and what you order , the shipping rates are calculated according to it , its very tricky to choose the ones which would bring down yuou shipping cost , again depends upon your country you live and there is a tons of things in that LPU computer’s mind , it finally put up you a price TA- DA ! , anyways the tshirts i wanted to buy earlier couldnt be affordable because the same things which i choose now in my cart would go to 160 $ plus and my dad would just throw me outta the house if i ordered those stuff , but now all comes witha good deal of 40 $ including shipping which is actually quite resonable.

Not but least , Buy now or You regret later as i always did ! _ thank you , again its your choice

I ordered 3 shirts. With shipping I paid 23.35 $.

The shirts arrived today. I’am happy… [biggrin]

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I ordered 3 shirts. With shipping I paid 23.35 $.

The shirts arrived today. I’am happy… [biggrin]

[/quote]
Hah and You have LPU6 from DC…