LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

I can’t even afford the standard ticket 65.00 :confounded: The people that are going you’ll have a fucking awesome night !

They’ve sold meet and greet packages before and still done the lottery. It’s just a way of guaranteeing a spot instead of entering the lottery. Meet and Greets have a lot of fans in them, and I guarantee that only a handful of people (if any) will pay £549

Yea, but have they done it since they removed the benefit for the latest LPU membership (November)? I don’t think they have played any real shows since then… so who knows.

I know they have done the early entry when they have been paid packages, but that was always a membership benefit of being in the LPU, they removed that in November and then Lorenzo said they would address that soon and we haven’t had anything since and he ignores tweets about it.

LPU m&gs will always happen. There has to be a pretty serious reason for them not to do one before a show. Chill, it’s too early to announce m&gs, they will when we’re getting closer to the shows.

Also, keep in mind that the band does different m&gs, paid m&g attendees have their own m&g, they don’t come in with the LPU.

Exactly. Chances of Meet and Greets are most of the reasons why people join LPU. It still says that this is a perk on the membership renewal page.

Yeah, so? The purpose of the LPU when they first started it was the connection with the fans, just because their label wants to add “premium” packages and a few people can afford paying that much money to guarantee a spot means nothing. It’s the experience that counts.

I’m in agreeance with you, so I don’t understand why it appears that you’re arguing back? LOL

I’m not, I’m just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry am talking nonsense… Didn’t mean to be confusing… meant early entry and not meet and greet! Meet and greet lottery is still a perk.

1 Like

Sure, here’s a picture of it.

Has anybody been to the Birmingham venue before? I’m wondering what it’s like on terms of accessibility.

7 Likes

That’s ace!

Just ordered my tickets to Birmingham! Been a huge fan for 16 years and never seen them, their music essentially brought me up. I’m so damn excited!!!

1 Like

Changed the post title for obvious reason. All topics related the the UK shows will be done here.

I’ve been trying to get to a meet and greet for years as I want to ask Mike to draw something for me to get tattooed. I really like his art style, and wanted to see if he’d consider drawing a simple sketch for me. Like the HT soldier but in the Fort Minor style…

Very-very nice you’ve merged it all together! Wish I could go there…

Finally managed to book my 5 tickets - seated together (Birmingham). Was able to use the O2 Priority presale that opened this morning which didn’t have the same 4 ticket limit as the LPU presale.

Happy now and not disappointed anymore. :smile:

Originial thread: Tickemaster ticket limit is 4 not 6 :(

I got a reply from them,

“Thank you for reaching out to us. For the shows in London, Manchester and Birmingham the entire floor of the venue is going to be General Admission standing room. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.”

It seems premium standing tickets are the same as standard tickets.

Wow, that’s rough. Not even guaranteed front standing? Jeez, even I’ve got that with a standard ticket.

1 Like

Yea doesn’t look like it, and that’s double the price for the ticket!

Doesn’t seem like they have sold any packages then which include early entry, so surely there is no reason why they wouldn’t be able to do LPU early entry… fingers crossed

Hmmm, interesting. Do the guys still do LPU Summits? That would be a dream come true, but I don’t think Birmingham will be fortunate enough to get one of these.