LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

Woop! 2 tickets to Birmingham ordered.
Anyone else in bk?

Standing for Birmingham. I love how they’ve split the standing into 2 and you get in on a first come first served basis. Amazing for us die hard fans that have to work and travel to Birmingham from other cities :slight_smile: Even Ticketmaster charging over £10 in fees won’t ruin this for me!

I’ve selected seated but it says bk which is centre front… wish they’d show a proper map with your exact place on it!

Dan

Has anyone bought the premium tickets?

I am tempted, I am waiting for a possible second london date and more info and I might, I got standard for Birmingham, it’s unclear what you get for the basic premium when standing, I have emailed them to ask, but then again I already bought my standing ticket.

1 Like

I’m going Manchester, I bought the premium standing but i don’t quite understand it

I’ve emailed CID Entertainment to ask them about it and what it means, I will let you know what they say.

Thankyou :+1:t3:

I think we’ll be doing Birmingham! Unsure whether to just pay out and go for the Meet & Greet, so expensive though!

I’m tempted by that option too… but 500 pounds? ouch… I like the idea of a signed guitar for my wall, but it’s likely going to be a very cheap and nasty guitar that they signed and it’s off no general significance to the band, just a random cheap guitar they were asked to sign.

The company that run it, have terrible reviews… 1.5 out of 5 on yelp, most people saying merch was of extremely poor quality, not as advertised, received very late, service was poor etc.

I doubt the backstage tour will be much at all…

Although i am still half tempted lol If I was super rich I guess… I am considering going to Manchester and a 2nd london date (if there is one) instead and applying for Meet and greet for all three, should give me a chance at least and still be cheaper!

Is there a number after BK?

I didn’t know about the poor quality…That is extremely off putting. That kind of money would either pay for our next holiday or I’d put it towards a new car so I’d be livid if it wasn’t worth the money… Given me more to consider now!

1 Like

This is the company that run the Premium packages… they have one good review out of 16, some of those reviews sound horrible! There is a review there that states they advertised “Healthy snacks and refreshments” which turned out to be water and a packet of granola bites… oh dear…

Still not heard back of them yet… I know most places take awhile to respond, but would of thought being the fact that resale starts today for the LPU who are the most dedicated fans likely to buy such packages, that they would have someone ready to answer questions etc, especially as the chat thing is right on there page advertising the packages…

If there is a second London date I will likely go, considering Manchester too but the travel cost would be much, but if i don’t do a premium ticket, then I could use those funds.

I got standing tickets for Birmingham :smiley: So excited! I just got standard - there was no point paying for a premium ticket that didn’t include meeting them and I can’t afford £500 when I’m already travelling so far.
It would have been really cool to meet them and show them my LP tattoo but oh well, hopefully one day I’ll be rich enough that £500 will just be pocket money to me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Don’t give up! There will be a Meet and Greet lottery. Fingers crossed we will get a free M&G.

Can we see the tattoo?

Bought some Manchester standing tickets, it’s just too expensive for the premium packages.

Is there a support act? I’ve not seen anything anywhere?

Let’s hope so, but it seems that benefit was removed.

I am sure there will be, it will be announced at a later date.

A lot of support acts are normally announced closer to the date these days.