LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

That’s ace!

Just ordered my tickets to Birmingham! Been a huge fan for 16 years and never seen them, their music essentially brought me up. I’m so damn excited!!!

1 Like

Changed the post title for obvious reason. All topics related the the UK shows will be done here.

I’ve been trying to get to a meet and greet for years as I want to ask Mike to draw something for me to get tattooed. I really like his art style, and wanted to see if he’d consider drawing a simple sketch for me. Like the HT soldier but in the Fort Minor style…

Very-very nice you’ve merged it all together! Wish I could go there…

Finally managed to book my 5 tickets - seated together (Birmingham). Was able to use the O2 Priority presale that opened this morning which didn’t have the same 4 ticket limit as the LPU presale.

Happy now and not disappointed anymore. :smile:

Originial thread: Tickemaster ticket limit is 4 not 6 :(

I got a reply from them,

“Thank you for reaching out to us. For the shows in London, Manchester and Birmingham the entire floor of the venue is going to be General Admission standing room. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.”

It seems premium standing tickets are the same as standard tickets.

Wow, that’s rough. Not even guaranteed front standing? Jeez, even I’ve got that with a standard ticket.

1 Like

Yea doesn’t look like it, and that’s double the price for the ticket!

Doesn’t seem like they have sold any packages then which include early entry, so surely there is no reason why they wouldn’t be able to do LPU early entry… fingers crossed

Hmmm, interesting. Do the guys still do LPU Summits? That would be a dream come true, but I don’t think Birmingham will be fortunate enough to get one of these.

Well that’s shit isn’t it, unbelievable
Thankyou :+1:t3:

1 Like

If the floor is all general admission then what’s the front/rear standing split about? My ticket is front standing, is this guaranteed ‘front’ section, has anyone encountered this before.?

This is for brimingham right? Yea I have… it’s pretty simple, cause it’s a big venue, they cut the standing into two sections and put a barrier between them for safety and to stop people jumping through to the front section there are different entrances and your ticket will be for one section only, so there is general admission front and general admission rear, although don’t think this is right at the front, the front section is bigger than the rear as you can see from the map and is actually pretty huge, they will be thousands of people in it!

Well you still get your scarf and pin haha, although your “designated venue check-in” might mean that you have a different entrance to everyone else and as less people have premium tickets, less queueing…

I find it strange that this is the only venue on the tour to do it. I’ve been to tours where LP have done this at every arena; but it looks like it’s just Birmingham this time. Blink are playing the very next day and it looks like the entire floor is general standing. I’m very happy about the front/rear standing though :slight_smile:

Ah odd, I have been to that venue a couple of times and each time it’s been a very different layout, they change it a lot depending on the band! Sometimes it’s much smaller. Perhaps the layout they are using for Blink is one of the smaller layouts. I’m seeing Blink in cardiff (the reason why I can’t go to the London show) which has about a 7,000 capacity, the Barclaycard arena has a max of around 16,000 so I am guessing they are using a smaller layout for Blink, particularly because it’s a bigger tour and some people will be split between Cardiff and Birmingham (I usually go to Cardiff for example if it’s an option)

Strange. The Ticket Factory have Rear Standing, Front Standing and A Front Standing. A Front Standing is sold out. Any ideas?

Ahh interesting spot!

I believe (and this is just a guess) this is standing by the seating area, the seating is split up into A and B and A is the higher tiers by the front of the stage, I’ve been before were there are a few people standing in this area and always wondered how they got up there/what kinda ticket that was. It’s basically a small balcony type area behind the seating, which is were the people seating enter and exit.

This doesn’t exist for the seating at the rear (B section) as this area goes higher and has more seating, likely why there is no B standing, although just a theory, the map on ticketfactory only shows the same standing areas as the others, so i would doubt A standing is anything different from what I just explained.

Ticketfactory is the official vendor for the venue, you will notice that the VIP package is completely different, because it’s one run by the venue itself, likely that’s why these tickets are only available from ticket factory and are very limited, hence why they are showing as sold out!

Most expensive pin and scarf Iv ever paid for! Haha
True yes so hopefully i can get there very early!

Awesome tat :slight_smile: