LP performance for Year 11's?

There are some great ones in that thread…some really weird ones too.

Definitely one of my fav posts, took me a while to clock though :joy:

Only annoying is, I CANNOT hear this song anymore without Mike holding a bottle of Ketchup as he sings this live… DAMM IT INTERNET! :joy: :relaxed:

Wait, did he actually do it live while holding ketchup?

No sadly… but dam that would make my day! Look at this one: enter link description here

3 questions for this:

Is Joe secretly a ballerina?
What the hell is Phe doing with Rob’s drumsticks?
And where the hell is Bourdie?

1 Like

My question is what was Brad doing before he turned around? And who’s the person in the background who came into view from the left of the door frame, walked to the right a bit and then came back to where they came from again, were they lost?

No idea… Maybe Brad was playing another prank on Rob? Maybe is was Chaz or Robbie?

A guy actually gave mike this shirt :joy:

Lucky him! I wonder if Mike kept that shirt… :grinning:

Can’t believe this went from a serious charity band thing to a picture sharing thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

IKR? But to keep the stupidity going, I made this…

It’s the world’s shonkiest editing job. You won’t believe how i did it. i got a pic of mike, a pic of a bottle of ketchup, a pic of the shirt. The pasted them on separate word docs, then removed the backgrounds for the bottle and shirt until I was left with a bottle with no cap and just the sign for the shirt. Then I just pasted them to Mike’s head, printscreened it, pasted it into paint, cropped out the word HUD then went to photobucket to get rid of the white space from paint and then finally turned it into a meme. yes, shocking, I know :joy:

Clever! Let me try!

Go ahead, I’m interested to see what you’ll come up with :slight_smile:

Lol, i just got a mild telling off from the site.

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w652/the_termin8r/27353435-5447-41c8-a738-3e367b86c29d_zpsk7lswlrf.png

This any good?

1 Like

Well that must be… interestingly weird… if its important why in the hell would they bother asking?! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

lol :joy: i have to write something that is at least 10 characters long so ignore the bit in the stars

I don’t think it realizes that it’s just mainly 2 of us talking.

Yea, but other people are on this thread, they just haven’t posted… did you see my pic?

Yeah, I like it.

I’m annoyed, I’m trying to find you on the members page to add you, but it won’t find you, your name comes up with nothing