LP performance for Year 11's?

I’ve sent you a request already. Just go ‘back to linkin park’ > LPU> account> friends> received requests and my request should be there, just check the box and approve it.

Thanks. Jesus, and now I have the frickin post must be ten characters long

(INFECTION!!) :scream:

Kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m weird like this … :cry:

Yeah I had to type some spam a few posts ago, for some reason it came out as italics and not between 2 stars lol.

In my opinion, I would rather suggest you to organize a group trip to a LP show when they perform next in UK, which I think is more doable. Also, in order to have LP perform in your school, I think you guys would require to raise a lot more than 3K. Instead, make that donation in the name of the school, which is wiser, and may get you guys a honorable mention on the site which would be special on a very different level. Anyways, all the best!

I’m gone for a few hours and you guys bombarded this thing, I got 34 notifications xD

Anyways, good luck with the letter and everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

That happened to me in a whatsapp group chat once. I was gone for 30-40 mins and I had 120 unread messages :grimacing:

Thanks, its great to know that fellow LPU’S have my back, no matter how slim the hope is :wink:

2 Likes

@Beckster2000

I got your PM but I can’t reply to it because I need a paid account :unamused: The idiot who though that private messages should be a paid feature needs to be publicly executed on the 8 o’clock news.

I really appreciate the offer, but I’d rather you enjoyed what I’m sure will be a great show instead of having to hold a camera still for me so no thanks, I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to see Mike and the rest of the band too. But thanks for the offer :grinning:

Alright, hopefully someone else will upload it :slight_smile:

Closed upon request